Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LA X Part 2

Helloooooooo girls! Omg girls, that had to be the suckiest post EVER from me last time! D: I am so sorry! Good news is though. I have plenty of stuff to talk about today and I started this post nice and early at school! Okay, that's what I'm going to talk about first, school.

In computer class we had a substitute teacher! And I had the entire hour to finish my chemistry homework! (Haha, I start so many sentences with "And" and that is not grammatically correct! Oh well. Inbd.) Haha well technically I was supposed to be doing 10 exercises but my teacher never grades those. And the entire hour I listened to great jamz on my iPod! They were all really great songs and also songs that I had not listened to in awhile! It was so nice and relaxing to listen to songs I haven't overplayed and am not tired of them! It made me in such a good mood for most of the day!

Here are some of the jamz i listened to:

Echo - The Hush Sound
All the Small Things - Blink 182
Yea Yeah - Matt and Kim
Say It Ain't So - Weezer
Viva la Vida- Coldplay
Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Walk This Way - Run D.M.C. Vs Aerosmith
Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
Sugar, We're Goin' Down - Fall Out Boy
A bunch of Nightmare Before Christmas songs
Veggie Tales Theme Song
Do You Like Waffles

Brb, getting strawberry shortcut. Yummmmm!

Okay I'm back. I love how in my computer class I can just do whatever and it is almost like my home now! I can listen to music on my ipod, watch movies, play games, surf the web, print out stuff, and even text in that class! The only bad thing is, today I found out Youtube got blocked on the computers! It had worked for me all the days before but today it didn't! D: I hope maybe that was a one time thing and it will work tomorrow.

Ahh so I need to do my philo questions so I guess I will do them now.

1. Does a 10-pound bag of flour make a really big biscuit?

Hmmmm. Well I wouldn't see why not! Though you would need a really big oven too probably. Also I love Geico commercials so I doubt they would be asking me a trick question! Although I don't like that guy as much as the gecko...idk if I can trust him. If the gecko had asked it the answer would have been clear but idk about this guy...I should do a background check on him...apparently that guy is named Mike McGlone. He's done a bunch of TV show and movie stuff that sound inaprop for a Gob! "The Kill Point", "Dirty Work", "Sex in the Suburbs", all this stuff he has been in sounds all serious and dark! I do not trust this guy at all! He just seems like he's a bad guy.

Okay so my final answer to this question is, let's just bake a biscuit with a 10 pound of flour at Cousin Camp and try it out!

2. Are you a robot, or an alien?

I am definitely an alien. I am not organized, strict, and rigid like robots are! I am spontaneous and exciting! Like I could do anything right now, like speaking in my native Goblin language! Gloaskia gooooo gannita got gikia gee.

3. My name is Daniel Faraday?

Nah girl. It is not. It is Goblin. Well some people call me Daniel Mutchler, and you might have gotten it from that but that's not my name.

Ahhh why do I have that song stuck in my head again?!?!?! Haha I hate this song but it's so catchy!


Haha since you girls have been making up song lyrics I decided will make my own as well!

They call me cool,
They call me Danny,
They call me him,
They call me Dan,
That's not my name,
That's not my name,
That's not my name,
That's not my name,

They call me healthy,
But I'm so stealthy,
Danny, Dan, D-Mutch
Always the same
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name

4. Who dares disturb me!?!?!?

I do! You have a problem with that? Do ya wanna go? Good. That's what I thought.

5. Where'd the man in horn rimmed glasses hide a child so odd?

In Odessa, Texas! I must say that's a pretty good hiding spot. I had NEVER before heard of that place before. Oh also the teen like Wolverine with the sexy indestructible bod is in Odessa, Texas too. Haha though I don't actually think she is sexy...some people might though.

6. If an invisible man catches fire, can you see him burn?

Well I think if Claude can make his clothes turn invisible he can turn the fire invisible too. Idk if Claude could concentrate enough to make himself and the fire invisible while he is pain though. Actually I have faith in him, I think he could do it.

7. Do you enjoy science fiction?

Doiiii! Of course I do! Why else would I talk so much about Star Wars, Star Trek, Lost and Heroes?

8. Tell me, Claire, can you keep a secret?

Well my name is not Claire (thank goodness) but yeah I can keep a secret. Goblins are so excellent at keeping secrets! Like for example the mysterious Gob Files! And there are so many other secrets I have like the anci...wait a second, if I told you about it, then it wouldn't be a secret! Haha I guess I can't keep a secret as well as I thought! I still can though.

9. When's the last time you took a bath?

Wow girl, that's a good question. I can not remember! It has just been so darn long since I've taken a bath! I always take showers! Maybe tomorrow night I do something different for a change and take a bath!

10. What is the most embarrassing way to die?

The most embarrassing way to die would probably be to trip on a tiny little pebble or marble or something while you are in the middle of a huge award ceremony and are walking up the aisle to get your award, with millions of eyes staring at you.

Okay now back to talking about other stuff. Ahh girls idk if you remember her or not but in Dominica we knew this person named Renatta and she is living with us at our house for like 6 months! She's going to be looking at colleges here in the U.S. and doing volunteer work or something. BR, CM and I went to the airport to pick her up and omggggg, they had the coolest moving sidewalks ever! It wasn't just the moving sidewalks though. There were two moving sidewalks going in opposite directions and above them on the ceiling was a grid of circular lights that turned red when you got under them!! And also idk how it decided to do this, but every once in awhile they would all glow blue or purple! Also, if two people were standing in the same spot on each moving sidewalk, the whole row of lights in between would light up! It was so awesome!!! I took a video on my phone but idk how to get it off. I'll try to share it with you in my next post.

Haha CM and I had such a great time in the airport. We did lots of fun stuff like playing All the Small Things and Do You Like Waffles on my iPod at full volume and singing along to them! And we bought these awesome robot bugs like the ones we got at thanksgiving except these are a lot bigger and are shaped like beetles! We chased them all around the airport and it was so fun!

Next thing I will talk about is Lost! Ahh girl so today I watched the two latest episodes and I loved them both! This is why:

SPOILER ALERT FOR HAPPILY EVER AFTER AND EVERYBODY LOVES HUGO















First of all, they featured two of my favorite characters, Hurley, and Desmond (even though he was being such a creeper in the last 2 episodes. icqcml when he was creeping John Locke and Hurley and Libby. xD)! Second of all it is so cool how the two timelines are starting to bleed into each other and it feels like the story is really progressing now. Third of all, I can't believe they finally just straight out answered a mystery! I did not expect Michael to just completely explain it like that! I wish it had of been a more in-depth answer but overall I am pretty satisfied with his answer though. I mean it's just what I suspected and wanted it to be all along pretty much.

Ahh girl idk why I'm so tired...I almost decided to quit writing the blog this instant but I think to make up for my horribly sucky post last time I will go all the way until midnight. I already have the title picked so I can type right until the last minute.

You know what I've realized lately? We've been using pictures as excuses to not write a lot lately. So in this post I am not going to include any pictures. Yes they can be fun, but they are starting to get a bit old because we have had so many lately! Remember back in the old days of our blogging when we like never had those huge walls of pictures? Our blog posts were just as great then!

You know what else I've realized lately? I have a really bad habit of pressing the preview button every time I type stuff to see how much space my post takes up. Haha I've probably previewed my post like 20 times already! Does anyone else do that a ton? I do it soooo much.

Blehh I have 32 more minutes to write stuff and I really don't feel like it. Hmmmmmmm what to talk about? Oh yeah I know what. I just want to say I hate blogging on Wednesdays because I have jazz band + piano afterward and I don't get home until like 7. And tonight we all watched Lost and had dinner too. This has been a surprisingly good post for starting so late! Don't you think? I think my favorite days to do it on are Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. Those are the days I have the most time to write.

Ahhh girl this week has gone by so slowly. I wish Friday would just get here already. I have a feeling Friday is going to be really cool because it is Day of Silence and I have a bunch of friends I'm doing it with! And I won't have to explain any of my homework in geometry! After school, I might have an ice cream breaking the the silence party too! Ahh girl, today I got the t-shirt, and it is so cool. It is black and has the word Silence in white on the front. Then on the back it has some statistics and stuff and the catch phrase "What are you going to do to end the silence?". Haha that sounds like it would be a philo question!

Hmm I'm hungry. I'm really craving some ice cream right now. I would go get some but that would distract me from writing this post. The GC is already distracting enough! Only 15 more minutes though...

Hmmmmmmm....what to talk about...idk girls. My brain is dead. Only 10 more minutes. afm.adklfmdkmafklmaklfmakmfeklameamfklameg;l'kkl;aegmrgklaermgk;kmeaklgmaekmgael;mglaemkgkem;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;wmaklgmawegfmawioegm;ilaegioawel;lgearkl;rrrrrrrrrrrgerioagjaeriogae;lk

That was fun! Let's do it again!

asdfklmawe
aekfkl;awem
awfpal;emgklmeaklgmaklmgkleamgopawemeklf
aeklgfmaklgm/aeasdffamklafae
aklefmaweklmjklnmaiowngemmkmkmkmkmkmkmkmkkmk

Goosbag!!!

Haha I forgot about this for a couple minutes and didn't type anything. Now only 7 minutes! Nope, 6 minutes.

Ahh I almost forgot! I have to play the game!

What is my favorite quote?

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda

That is such an awesome quote and it can actually apply to real life! In a way it's kinda mean, like how it's saying, don't bother about trying, just do it or don't do it, but I think sometimes you just have to make a decision and do it. Ahh idk if that made sense. I'm tired.

Goodnight everyone. Hope you liked this post better than the last one I wrote!

2 comments:

  1. nice posty!

    haha what is a strawberry shortcut? i have never heard of that. i have only heard of strawberry shortcake!

    achoo! i just sneezed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i think strawberry shortcake is what i meant. and bless ya!

    ReplyDelete