Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Ordeal

Okay, maybe I'm being a bit lazy, but in this post the only thing I'll really have time for is doing the philo questions. I hope you enjoy them.

1. What are you?

Okay girls, I feel like I've answered this question or questions like it a billion times already but whatever. I am a green little 16 year old Goblin. I am NOT the youngest out of Parasite, Hobbit and me!!!! I am not 8 years old and goblin years are not twice the length of regular years! Okay? Tyt.

2. Girl, wassup?

The air, the hanging light, the ceiling, the floor of my room, all the stuff in my room, the ceiling of my room, the roof, the sky, the sun, the moon, the stars, the planets, the galaxy, the universe.

3. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

1. I would wish for my parents would NEVER set bed times and I could stay up late every single night. That would be so awesome! Though I would need to find a new thing to do for sneaking. I need to keep my sneaking skills in practice.

2. I would wish for after Lost and Heroes end there be an even more amazingly awesome tv series to watch.

3. I would wish for a genie in a lamp that grants me unlimited wishes.

4. If you kill your future self, is that suicide?

Ahh girl. Idk. Like if your future self came to the past and you killed him, then wouldn't your future self still be alive once the future becomes the present? Because the present you still grows up into the future, but then when the future is the present for the present you, wouldn't you just go back in time again and kill yourself. It's just like an endless loop or paradox and this is hurting my brain. :S Ahh this reminds me of another question.

If you kill your future son, is that abortion? Because that is what happened to Daniel Farraday when his mom killed him, before he was born. Idk girls, what do you think?

5. Who died?


Charlie Pace, Shannon Rutherford, Boone Carlye, John Locke, Isaac Mendez, Simone Devaux, Chandra Suresh, D.L. Hawkins, Emilie Danko, Arthur Petrelli, Maury Parkman, Katio Nakamura, Adam Monroe, Niki Sanders, Jackie Wilcox, Sylar's mother, Zane Taylor, Ted Sprague, Candice Wilmer, Jeremy Greer, Eden McCain, Daphne Milbrook, Alejandro Herrera, Mr. Eko, Nathan Petrelli, Ana Lucia, Michael Dawson, Charlotte Lewis, Daniel Farraday, Roger Linus, Christian Sheppard, Ethan Rom, Libby Smith, Nikki and Paulo, Danielle Rosseau, Martin Keamy, Juliet Burke, Mikhail Bakunin, Edward Mars, Lilly Kane, Tom Friendly, Harry Morgan, Rita Morgan, Bob Bishop, Elle Bishop =[, Lydia (what a fool for not having a last name!), Anthony Cooper, Jacob (again, also a fool for not having a last name), Jabba the Hutt, Darth Vader, Padme Amidala, Emperor Palpatine, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Jango Fett, Zam Wessel, Shimi Skywalker, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, General Grievous, Plo Koon, Asajj Ventress, Owen Lars, Beru Lars, Cliegg Lars, Chewbacca, Your Mom (haha jj), That One Random Un-Named Guy

6. What is the greatest thing you'll ever learn?

Hmmm, well idk know this for sure, but the greatest thing I'll ever learn could quite possibly be answers to all those darn mysteries in Lost! Like Adam and Eve!

7. Star Wars or Star Trek?

STAR WARS ALL THE WAY! :D
Well I love Star Trek too but Star Wars was my first love. Like I was raised on Star Wars, not Star Trek. I love the original Star Wars way more than the original Star Trek movie. The new Star Trek movie was pretty cool though.

Star Wars is better to me because, I always have loved it, because of the epic lightsaber duels and space battles, the iconic and lovable characters, the music, visual effects, and the whole atmosphere of the Star Wars saga.

8. Are you comfortable with morally gray?

Nope. I am not. Company Men might be but Goblins are not. Goblins have an internal moral code built into them. It includes being honest (for the most part, not including important sneaking), brave, kind and generous. So no I am not comfortable with morally gray.

9. Is there gonna be another blackout?

Doiiii. Yeah there is. How else would there be more seasons of Flashforward?

10. Will we be alright left alone tonight?

We would be alright left alone tonight if my mom and dad would ever leave me alone and stay up late. Ughhh.

11. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?!?!?!?


HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?!?!?!?!?!? TELL ME KATE!!!!

12. Are you him?

Yeah I am him. I don't know what else to say about this matter really. A vague question gets a vague answer.

13.Why is this night different from all other nights?

Because it can be. Haha now I feel like a comp man saying stupid answers. Well here is a semi-serious answer. This night is different from all other nights because it is the only time in our lives we will experience Sunday, April 4, 2010! And here is my serious answer. This night is different from all other nights because it's the night where we remember the slavery enforced upon the Jews by the Egyptians and how Moses freed them.

14. What lies in the shadow of the four-toed statue?

Go ask Richard or that big glug Illana. Haha jj. I will answer it. I lie in the four-toed statue because I am so darn lazy and it is going to be so hot in Florida so I need some good shade. What a glug I am.


15. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Well I suppose I could just start singing the Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song...but I should try to come up with a better answer than that. Here is my very serious and thoughtful answer. I think if anyone actually ever found a real-life pineapple under the sea there would be some pizza to go with it.

Okay now to the new game!

Day 2: Favorite Movie

I would have to say my favorite movie of all time is Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back. I don't have much time to finish this blog post though and you girls probably don't want to hear me go on and on about Star Wars so I will just show you a nice video.



Ughhhh that reminds me. That REALLY bugs when people misquote Darth Vader and say "Luke, I am your father." The real line is "No, I'm your father." Get it right people!

Well that it is for tonight. I hope Comp Man does blog posts better than this one I did tonight. Cya in a week!

2 comments:

  1. oh gob, what a glug you are!

    wait idgi. is comp man going to post for you while you are away? :S

    ReplyDelete