Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And The Children Shall Lead

hey g!

wassup gs happy new year.

ok gs guess what? i got tickets to mcs. just saying. if anyone wants to come with me...hob...i have an extra ticket for you. but you need to tell me soon. also you have to buy it from me.

ok gs guess what else? today my claire action figure came in the mail! hello i'm awesome.

i wish it was friday. school is pretty boring so far. but at least i have good electives this semester.

ok check out this pic of little point man.


doesn't this look like it could be from inception if he wasn't so short? wow.

ok let's hook us up with the game.

i got 22 on the presidents one. idek presidents.

BLEH I HATE THE NUMBERS ONE SO MUCH I HATE YOU GOB I DON'T EVEN GRRRRRRR I KEPT MESSING UP AND PRESSING THE BACKSPACE KEY TOO MANY TIMES SO THEN I HAD TO START OVER AND GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ok here is our next quiz. http://www.sporcle.com/games/pjh905/inception_team i got 8/8. i'm awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment