Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ji Yeon

Hey guyyyys. Omg okay I was thinking it wasn't my day and for the first time in 43897936 I was sad about that but then I found out that it is my day apparently and this makes me pleased because I have some stuff to say...on the subject of...fanfiction.
Haha. If you're wondering if saying stuff about that subject will ever end, your answer is probably not.
Okay wait hold up. What was I gonna say?
WEll one thing that I was gonna say is that today i read this pwp because it was by this person who wrote my #1 fave fic of all time and ok this fic I read today was really super good oh my god. So i guess this stuff can be good occasionally but just most of the time no. I guess pretty much anything can be good occasionally, really.

Oh another thing that idk if I was gonna say but I will say anyway is that this g hooked me up with a fic that she says is REALLY REALLY good and it's like 70k words so guess what I'm doin this weekend!

Well other than that let's see. Today was alright. omg I worked on my butler fic for the first time in 348798346 years and it is being really good! For once it is maybe turning out better than I thought it would,, instead of worse like usual.

Oh wait here's another thing. Ok I was looking at the comments on one of my fics and turns out one of the best comments was from the person that I talked about who wrote my fave fic ever so that is so cool, gs. It's like say you wrote a book at J.K. Rowling reviewed the thing and gave it a really nice review even.

I
MISS
MY
G

sagjhskladgadg. But guess what! I'll be seein her in like less than a month!
WHO IS EXCITED FOR MY BIRTHDAY

here is all i want: this one inception shirt
jk
that is not all

whoaaaaaaa i just found out th at me and my g are so the same
I
MISS
THAT
G
AGJSAKDGHKLASGASDG

whoa hello everyone likes eames better apparently
well idc more arthur for me
............

alright i should get back to work on this post

actually i am done

owait i'm gonna tell you a little story
last night i was trying to look at that one thing that i shared with you people a while ago, and that gob has probably been using to write his fic. this is because i read this fic and i was attempting to understand just what went on inn it.
well aynway as you probs know, this thing has all these pics on that make it a questionable thing to have other people seeing when they loook at your comp
BUT THESE STUPID ASIANS WERE SITTING BEHIND ME
AND ONE OF THEM WAS SO UGLY AND WASN'T EVEN WORKING AND WAS JUST ROLLING AROUND IN HIS CHAIR AND II WANTED TO STAB HIS SQUINTY EYES OUT REPEATEDLY ASJDGHKSLAG HSDAGJ KSDAGJLSDJAGHJG KXDJAG HKLSADG HSDJKA GSDJKAGHSLAG;ASGSAD
the end

jj the game
ugh what will our next game be.
can it pls be one where i dont have to go anywhere to do it

also one where i don't have to think
especially that
well i got 6/35 on the pizza one because hello too much thinking ntyt
6/6 on triangles like another bus

k here's full house trivia
19/25
http://www.sporcle.com/games/anonymous_gamer/full_house_trivia

oh man i really wanna watch summa that right about now

OH

MY

GOD

THAT

VERY

SAME

ASIAN

IS

BACK

CAN

I

JUST

SHOOT

HIM

OR-

No comments:

Post a Comment