Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jin Has a Temper-Tantrum on the Golf Course

Hey gs, have you seen the new harry potter trailer? omggg it looks so awesome!!!!!!!!!!! that was like so intense and epic!!! i'm going to go watch again for the 5th time right now!!!!!!! ICQCME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh g, now we officially have to each see it right when it comes out and then just see it again at thanksgiving! hopefully i can go to the midnight showing! what day of the week is it coming out on? Aw g it's coming out on a Friday so the midnight showing will be on a school night. inbd, my parents probably will let me go.

blehhh everyone is being such a grump in my house. like my mom and dad keep bugging me about doing my stupid math assignment. and like my dad keeps rushing me to get it done so he can check it even though i really don't need his help because this section is super easy. blehh i want to tell them i can just easily get it done later tonight and/or during the morning in my history class.

note to self: in the future say that i finnished my homework at school when my parents ask what homework i have.

omgggg cm was being a HUGE grump and was being super moody. don't even get me started on him.

another random thing that is annoying me, the spacebar isn't working well on this computer and you have to press it down like super hard to make it actually put in a space but inbd.

Oh btw, happy Hobbit Day everyone!!! Haha I hope you had a good Hobbit Day Hob!


Oh also, today is Elephant Appreciation Day so don't forget to appreciate elephants!

The game:

parent trap: 0/0 i haven't watched that movie in soooo long

new quiz: http://www.sporcle.com/games/Kaleb/arthurcharacters
i got 13/28

No comments:

Post a Comment