Friday, August 31, 2012

beauty cat

Hey gs!

I really want to slaughter Kelly right now!!!!!!!!!

Okay turns out no one is going to finish the game this month either...

The game for next month could be complete the last two months' games???

Today a magical thing happened where yesterday I wasn't understanding my math homework at all and then I woke up today and it was all clear to me!!! That was a crazy experience!

Today I ate some delicious lasagna.

Goos I have a three day weekend that is glorious!!!!

Okay there is a spinny rolly chair below my lofted bed. And every time I want to get down my brain tells me its a good idea to try to just jump right down onto the spinnny rolly chair which is probably a HORRIBLE IDEA so luckily I have stopped myself every time before I try it. But what if I can't keep stopping myself and one time I just do it and I die.

That would be all Kelly's fault because its her stupid chair.

She also has three chairs and I have one.

This song is so good to me just let me die.

Okay that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment