Friday, August 3, 2012

one of a cat

Hey gs.

Great gobs of ghost goop! I almost forgot I was supposed to post tonight (well actually it's 5 am) because tomorrow I'm going to a party!

But this isn't 5 am Para (except that it is) because I'm very much awake right now!  And reading a great fic!!!

Seriously this is like the best fic ever.  I can't stop smiling because its so great!!!

I must finish this before I sleep... I have no idea why.  That's just the way I roll.

Gob I don't know where you get off just out and announcing your're not gonna post for a week... Does that seem like the kind of thing that's gonna fly????

Hob I'm confused.  Marshal's not fat....

Welp better get back to reading.

I love this fic!!!

I just wish it was finished...

Well I'll be angry about that when I get to what I'm sure will be a disappointing and frustrating end.

For now I'm happy as a clam because I still have nearly half of it left!

1 comment:

  1. aw g i said in at least 1 or 2 earlier posts that i will be at holden beach in north carolina for a week and might not have internet. i'm not just completely skipping posting for a week for no reason and i didn't just now announce it. and if necessary noah can post in my place.

    ReplyDelete