Wednesday, August 22, 2012

doctor's cat

Hey gs!

Today I had my first day of classes!  Well actually it wasn't that exciting because they were all so boring all we did was look at syllabi.  Wow I could not for the life of me find my first class though and I was so confused and then even though I gave myself half an hour to find it I ran out of time and then when I actually found it I was confused because it was a computer lab and I was not expecting that for a math class and then when I opened the door and asked what class it was no one would answer me so I left and then I saw some people going in there a few minutes later I was like do you know what you are getting into and they were like yeah calculus and I was like oh okay and then I followed them in but that's how I ended up being late for my first class.

Wow a huge stress came into my life today though because I got an email from Mo telling me that the doctor had called and I needed to call them back and so I convinced myself that I must have a horrible disease and I am going to die and they are calling me to say that I have two months to live but then I called them and they were like yeah we're just calling to tell you that nothing is wrong with you.  That was such a huge relief!!! If I had two months to live I would probably kill myself!!!!

Okay I just watched Star Trek XI with Kelly and she was so annoying the whole time like laughing at everything Kirk said like he was so cool and not caring about Spock at all.  I want to stab her.  Also she likes Dean more than Sam but that is nbd because I am used to that with my g.

Those are some great categories Hob maybe I will check them out!!  I wish there was a category that was exciting violent serial-killer tv thrillers for ages 11-12!!!!

Wow I did not know that Sam was still part of our lives.

Goos tomorrow I only have one class and it's not until 12!!!

Well that's all.

Wow the title of this post relates a little bit to something in the post! Crazy day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment