Friday, August 17, 2012

last post in the house

heyy gs.

like para this is going to be last post from my house as well for awhile!

ahhh i can't wait to get my new laptop tomorrow!!!!!  that will be so nice!  i think it isn't the best laptop in the world or anything but still a pretty decent one and it should be fine for me.  i hope it can run the game portal 2 because lately i have been addicted to that game and i really want to be able to beat it!

i probably should be doing my last minute packing right now so i will just finish up this blog post real fast.

i wonder if my roommate likes any of the same tv shows or music as i do.  i should ask him.

here are the things i still need to do before i leave tomorrow:

-clean up my room a bit
-get my phone and ipod and kindle and the chargers for them
-find my usb key
-find a music stand to bring
-pack a couple last minute things
-put everything into the car
-say goodbye to my family
-say goodbye to my cats

No comments:

Post a Comment