Thursday, August 23, 2012

pirate cat

Hey gs!!!

Wow Gob is so mysterious.  He won't even say what tv show he's watching.

Today a crazy thing happened where I woke up before my alarm.  Because my alarm was set for 11 and I woke up at 10:30.  Also I only had one class and I didn't even have to stay for the whole thing.

Bleh it was so hot today though I wanted to kill myself when I was just walking to the not even very far library.  I thought that there might be some nice rain but it only lasted like five minutes and was truly disappointing.

Okay what else is there to say?

I just tried to play the game but there was nothing that would take less than five minutes and didn't not require thought.

Today I went to a floor meeting where I learned not to jump out my window.

Everyone at the meeting lives on the fourth floor like me.

So...well I guess that is an important lesson.

Aw g today I talked to this girl who told me in a class she's in they watch Star Trek.  I wish I was in that class.

Okay that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment