Tuesday, August 14, 2012

cat knight

Hey gs!

Okay Gob today this post will be a post and not the game.

Except I have made a few posts in the past two months that haven't been the game which is probably more than anyone else has so.

Well Hob Gob and I made an agreement that yesterday if you didn't post you would be punished.  My idea was to burn you at the stake but Gob claims that is too harsh.  What do you think?

Haha who am I kidding its not like anyone is going to respond to anything I say in this post.

Hmm well today I bought a lot of stuff for college.  I bought some awesome things like Avengers and Spider-Man folders and notebooks and Spider-Man poster and an Avengers blanket and Thor action figure!!!  Hahaahaha not all of those things I actually needed!!!

I hope my roommate doesn't mind all these things being in our room...

Well I don't care.

I have so much packing to do!!!  It's so crazy that there's only a few days until I have to leave and also there's only a few days until classes actually start so its like soon I will have to be studying instead of lazing around all day like I have been doing.

Wow what up with CM's school?  That is pretty early for a school to start, especially a high school even.

Wow I spent the whole day thinking it was Wednesday but I guess its Tuesday.  That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment