Saturday, August 25, 2012

chickens of dublith

heyyyyy gs

wow today was a weird day like idk ok like last night i watched some of my show and i watched the BEST EP!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some other good eps and then i couldn't fall asleep until so late because idk and then for some reason i woke up at like 7:30 and i didn't go back to sleep. and then like in the day, dad spilled paint ALL OVER THE BATHROOM!!!! that was craz. and then wow another thing that i could not even want to talk about. and then me and noah made puppy chow!!!!! and then i'm gonna finish my show tonihgt!!!!!!!!!! wow i'm so scared because idk what's going to happen???? but i have an idea and also i don't want it to be over!!!!

ok time for me to play the game

top 5 best cats

ok i'll finish it in a little bit!!

alright i guess here's a fanmix that no one will care about! well maybe gob'll care idk. i dont know why i made this because the starks aren't even my faves. i was just inspired idl


01. anthem | emancipator
instrumental

02. orange sky | alexi murdoch
i had a dream i / stood beneath an orange sky / with my brother standing by / with my sister standing by

03. o my love | the cloud room
love, my love, o my love, my love  / o won’t you come on home / we miss you so much

04. sink | brand new
how darkly the dark hand met his hand / he was withered and bony / exposed for a phony / but we heed the last words that he penned / haste to disgrace the traitor / do not wait ‘til later

05. up the wolves | the mountain goats
our mother has been absent / every since we founded rome / but there’s gonna be a party when the wolf comes home

06. summersong | the decemberists
summer blows away and quietly gets swallowed by a wave

07. the five ghosts | stars
now i have grown old and all my grace and beauty gone / five ghosts surround my garden / i don’t tell them to move / oh, what a beautiful day to try to die

08. cathedrals | jump, little children
there is a feeling that you should just go home / and spend a lifetime figuring out just where that is

09. live to rise | soundgarden
like the sun will will live to rise again

bleh i need to watch my show soon but i can't bring myself to start it


No comments:

Post a Comment