Sunday, August 19, 2012

million dollar cat

Hey gs!

Just posting from my dorm!

Wow Gob there is someone named Kara right across the hall from me!  They're all over the place!  It's a swarm!  But she doesn't look anything like Hob and I talked to her and she isn't anything like Hob so I don't think that she could be Hob.

Yeah I had so much glug orientation today.  Except it wasn't even orientation, it was orientation for the next two days of orientation blehhh.

Twice I had to play this game that I hate where first they offer you candy and then they're like however many pieces you took, that's how many things you have to say about yourself.  And it's like this cruel trick because when they give you candy you think they are nice and you can trust them, and then they turn on you and betray you and make you do things you don't want to.  I feel like that is how a little kid must feel when they get in a van...

Well other than that this day was okay for me.  Except bleh last night was such a glug night for me.  It was the worst night of sleep ever.  I think I need to get up early again tomorrow but I'm not going to make the same mistake I made last night and go to bed early.  I am not going to go to bed until it is nice and late into the night and I am good and tired.

Luckily this internet seems to be working nicely so I can watch Spider-Man!!!!

Well that's all for now, chickens!


No comments:

Post a Comment