Tuesday, August 21, 2012

cat blank

Hey gs!

Goos I am done with registration finally!!!  Bleh today all of the things were so boring and pointless I just wanted to die.

Haha I have watched the first ep of Supernatural twice in the last two days because first I watched it with my roommate but then I met a few other people who wanted to watch it too so I watched it again with them.

But that was like the first time I had watched an ep of Supernatural since the season finale besides that one ep that we watched that one time when we were glugs.

Bleh one thing that is glug about this place is that there is only one shower for the floor and it is really cramped and glug.

My eye hurts.

Wow I haven't played the game in so long either... Well I will do that when I have more time.

I suppose I still have like two hours but that is not how I want to be spending them sorry.

Dogs

are

people

too

and

goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment