Friday, August 17, 2012

cat lessons

Hey gs!

Wow I just watched the greatest music vid ever!!!


Bleh okay I was going to do a thing in this post but I'm just not feeling it right now.

Well this will be my last post from my house for a while!  I will sure miss this place.

Wow I cannot get enough of that video...

Bleh did you know that last year we only had two posts in the whole month of August?  Well this month is actually pretty much just as bad because all anyone is doing is playing the game or just putting things and not really saying things.

Well there is what is going on right now:
*I have packed up most of my stuff to leave tomorrow.
*I have a hunger like no other.
*I want to watch Spider-Man but I will have to wait until later.
*Noah is a huge glug.
*That music video is so great.
*Hob's fanmix looks mighty tasty.
*I accidentally packed my speaker that I usually use to charge my iPod so I am having to charge it in my computer but it doesn't really matter anyway because I only have like 8 new jamz.
*I wish I had more jamz.
*I'm really cold.

Ugh forget that there's nothing interesting.

Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby. Go to sleep little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment