Friday, August 24, 2012

cat storm

Hey gs!!

I'm going to play the game!

Okay while I was making this I kind of thought of a few more that would probably fit in here better, but no turning back now.  But also while I was making this I was kind of tearing up a few times so it's probably still a good list.  Except I'm sorry some of the piccies are so bad.  This was legitimately the best I could do.

The main way that I judged what order these should go in was how much I cried.

Top 12 most emotional deaths

12. George Berger (Hair)
"I'm a genius, genius / I believe in God"
11. Sirius Black (Harry Potter)
 "Come on! You can do better than that!"
10.  Isaac Mendez (Heroes)
 "I finally get to be a hero."
9.  Dobby (Harry Potter)
"Such a beautiful place...to be with friends."
8. Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
 "Keep fighting. Take care of my wheels. And remember what Dad taught you, okay? And remember what I taught you."
7. Angel Dumott Schunard (Rent)
"Take me, take me / Today for you / Tomorrow for me / Today me"
6. Charlie Pace (LOST)
 "So much for fate."
5. Phil Coulson (Marvel)
 "This was never going to work...if they didn't have something to..."
4. Hedwig (Harry Potter)
"No - HEDWIG!"
3. Uncle Ben (The Amazing Spider-Man)
 "You owe the world your gifts.  You just have to figure out how to use them."
2. Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
 "Don't do this.  Don't play into what it wants."
1. Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
 "It's okay, Dean. It's gonna be okay. I've got him."
Fun times fun times!

Goos its Friday!!!! What a nice day to love!!!

What was a nice thing today was that I was able to read so many fics in between my two classes!!!!!

What was not a nice thing today was that it was so hot!!!!!

Icr what else I was going to say in this post.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment