Saturday, August 11, 2012

fanning the cats

Hey gs.

Top 5 fattest fatties

5. Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
"Look at me.  Wasted away to practically nothing!" 
4. Jack Fenton (Danny Phantom)
 "Uh...sorry about the size.  I always thought you'd be swimming in my end of the gene pool. The end filled with ranch dressing, melted cheese, and fudge.  Lots of fudge."
 3. Stanley Hudson (The Office)
"Here's what I used to look like.  Look at those biceps. We were fighting the power and eating whatever we wanted."
2. Panties (Eden of the East)
 "Farewell, pants.  Thanks to you, I'll never leave this room again."
1. Hurley (LOST)
 "For the record, my belt has dropped a notch.  I'm a big guy.  It's gonna be while before you're going to want to give me a piggy back ride."

No comments:

Post a Comment