Saturday, August 25, 2012

cat crisis

Hey gs!

I can't hear anything and my legs are super sore but that is because I just got back from an awesome Cloud Cult concert!!!

It was so awesome!!!!!!  I was standing right up front which was kind of next to a speaker so that could be why I can't hear anything but that's okay because it was awesome!!!  During the thing there was a guy who was painting an awesome painting and sometimes he would like spin the canvas and it was awesome!!  Also sometimes they would all like bang on this drum at once and that was so awesome!!!

That was a really good time!!!

Omg you know who is dumb though is Kelly because she didn't go because she "doesn't like concerts."  Idek what kind of person doesn't like concerts, especially free ones that are just a short walk from where you are living.

Also I wish she would turn off this dumb movie she is watching.

Wow Hob wtf are you watching Avatar the Last Airbender????  And you made fun of me for liking Danny Phantom???? YOU BIG GIANT FOOL!!!!!!!!

Well I have a part of the game mostly done but I'm just gonna post this and maybe that will come later tonight.

I am so hungry though so I need to get something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment