Friday, August 31, 2012

chickens of the undying

heyyyy gs

wow today was the worst day

here's the day

*i woke up up and got ready for darn school on then i went on the comp for some time and people wouldn't shut up about a ship i hate and that made me so angered

*then school idk

*then i just wanted to die but mo kept making me do a thing

*then finally i got to die

*but then........................my comp froze and when i restarted it ALL MY MUSIC WAS GONE FROM MY ITUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was still on my comp but like ALL MY PLAYLISTS WERE GONE AND EVERYTHING WAS GONE AND I HATED LIFE!!!!!!!

*also it was really hot

*bleh

*also i was still sad about my show cuz like a week ago at this time, i was just starting to watch the first half of the 13 eps i had left 

*bleh

*kill me

*also i kept trying today to watch this one glug show but one of the main characters (you might even say he's the most main character) IS SO ANNOYING. LIKE HE'S A HUGE GLUG AND HIS VOICE IS SUPER ANNOYING AND HE HAS A REALLY ANNOYING LOOK TO HIM. I WANT TO SHOOT HIM

ok but the good news is 4 day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment