Sunday, August 26, 2012

the cat menace

Hey gs!

Wow Hob crazy day because for the last few days I have had this big wanting for puppy chow.  Like I've had this tab open that is a puppy chow recipe but in order to make it I'd have to get so much stuff so idk.

Okay for this I was going to emit animated characters seeing as there is such a thing as improbable hair styles in animation but I could not for the life of me think of that many live action folks with particularly impressive hair.  So I kind of took the fact that they were animated into consideration when choosing the order.

Top 12  10 best hairs

10. Sawyer (LOST)

9. Thor (Marvel)

8. Jesse (Full House)


7. Danny Fenton (Danny Phantom)

6. Sylar (Heroes)

5. Hei (Darker than Black)

4. Isaac Mendez (Heroes)

3. Peter Parker (The Amazing Spider-Man)

2. Peter Petrelli (Heroes)

1. Sam Winchester (Supernatural)

No comments:

Post a Comment