Monday, August 27, 2012

the ultimate cat

Hey gs!!!

No okay Hob it's like because in animated things there can be hair that can simply not exist in real life even if the person has a wig or whatever and it can be some great hair so it's just like not fair to all the other characters whose hair is limited by gravity and stuff.

I wish Kelly did not have such an annoying laugh.

Icqcme for some cold weather.

Well Hob I counter your fanmix no one will care about with a fanmix no one will care about that I also only spent like twenty minutes on and is pretty pointless.

It's a Hilary Duff Avengers fanmix!!! (plus Peter and Loki)

Inner Strength - Bruce
Beauty strength and wisdom, too
You're beautiful inside and out

A Girl Can Rock - Natasha
Hey boys, are you ready for a shock?
I'm living proof, a girl can rock

Little Voice - Clint and Loki
The little voice in my head won't let me forget
The little voice in my is never mislead

Metamorphosis - Peter
Metamorphosis, whatever this is
Whatever I'm going through

Come Clean - Thor
Cause I wanna feel the thunder, I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down

The Math - Tony/Steve
Don't have to be a genius
To figure what's between us

No comments:

Post a Comment