Thursday, August 30, 2012

facebook statistics

heyy gs

uh oh  i believe i still have to do all of these for the game:

Top 8 best self-cest
9 parallels between two different things
Top 5 best uses of water
Top 4 favorite montages
Top 11 bouts of insanity
Top 5 best schools
10 best ships from 10 different things
Top 9 favorite weddings
Top 8 soggiest day
Tsop 7 best boys and their dogs
Top 5 best food fights
Top 5 best sexual scenes
Top 7 favorite future versions of characters
Top 5 best institutions
 Top 12 best hairs
Top 7 parallels between two characters of the same thing
Top 9 best destructive characters
Top 14 best pranks

that is 18 so i have to do 9 of these today and tomorrow! D:  or i could do 0 today and 18 tomorrow.  or some other combination.   well at least i think hob and para are in a similar boat as i am.  but still i will try and do as many as i possibly can.

but not today actually because i just absolutely don't feel  doing it.

instead here are some cool statistics about my facebook page that i found by typing "facebook report" on WolframAlpha!

  • Hob is my oldest friend at 109 years old.
  • Skater is my second oldest friend, also at 109 years old.
  • My oldest friend with their real age on Facebook is my clarinet teacher who is 88 years old.
  •  I have posted 71 statuses.
  • 58.6 % of my friends are guys.
  • 41.4 % of my friends are girls.
  • 41.7% of my friends are single and female.

No comments:

Post a Comment