Wednesday, May 29, 2013

goat point

Hey gs!

MORE STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS SPOILERS

MORE STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS SPOILERS

MORE STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS SPOILERS

MORE STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS SPOILERS

MORE STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS SPOILERS

Yeah same also I had to listen to her telling Abby that the only thing wrong with the movie is Uhura and wow wow wow first of all wtf are you talking about second of all there are a million other things wrong with the movie wow. Okay also we were watching TOS and she was like "see that's how Uhura is supposed to be" and like okay bro new Kirk is nothing like old Kirk either but you love him so obviously that's not the problem. Old Uhura is amazing but so is new Uhura idk why you can't love both of them wow

Yeah the part with the hands is beautiful bc Spock's tears and stuff so great but yeah I liked it the other way around more bc I like hurt!Spock and idc for hurt!Kirk haha

Yeah its p much like in any fandom where ppl hate on women who come between their precious slash ships I guess but what's also really annoying is ppl hating on Uhura for being in a relationship with Spock bc they think its unfeminist or something wow I mean come on

MORE IRON MAN 3 SPOILERS

MORE IRON MAN 3 SPOILERS

MORE IRON MAN 3 SPOILERS

MORE IRON MAN 3 SPOILERS

MORE IRON MAN 3 SPOILERS

Wow I watched Iron Man 3 again yesterday and it was so great again I love that movie

I can't remember what else I was going to say about it but I said I would talk about it more so I'm just gonna say my favorite parts
*The song at the beginning haha
*The part where Tony is first tries on mark 42
*When Tony is talking to Happy and when Happy calls the Avengers the Super Friends
*Tony's first panic attack
*When Tony uses mark 42 to talk to Pepper
*When Pepper uses the suit to save Tony and Maya
*"You know how I know that? Because we're connected."
*When Tony is zip-tied to the bed and threatening those guards and also when that one guard is like "I hate working here"
*When Pepper saves Tony at the end!!!!

There are lots more parts I love but these are what came to mind.......

OKAY NO MORE SPOILERS

Tyt about my vid. Yeah like I said that's also the case for two other vids maybe I use the same clips over and over idk

Yeah haha that ponytail hair was way easier to draw

I'm laughin bc mo called Ultimate Spider-Man "baby Spidey" that's so cute haha

Wow Hob I'm laughin bc I used to think things with ensemble casts were the only things for me idk because I liked Lost and Heroes but now I realize that it's better to have a thing you like where there's a main character and everything is about them wow that's just the best because you never have to be bored by yucky people too much

Too lazy for lets talk about comics time

Too lazy for pics and vids

Hahah I'm laughin bc I just decided to do the game now and I looked at the next one I have to do and

Top 2 things you will stop procrastinating at:
1. having let's talk about comics time
2. posting my pics and vids

Top 5 cuties:
1. small cats
2. Spider-Man
3. Spock and Uhura
4. sock feet
5. silly goat

Everything had to start with an s you see

Top 5 babies:
1. our baby cat
2. our baby goat
3. baby Ultimate Spider-Man
4. special Hatian baby
5. baby Spock in the deleted scene from Star Trek

No comments:

Post a Comment