Tuesday, May 21, 2013

not without my cat

heyy gs.

okay here para, i'm pretty sure these are the correct lyrics:

David be the death of me
Past and future cease to be
Lord brought me
This was/one simplicity
Oh, David be the death of me

what's my prize?!?!?!?!?

hmm i had a really sucky, not fun, busy day so it is going to be hard to come up with stuff.

Top 7 things of your day:
1.  eating a popsicle
2.  eating icecream
3.  watching the season 2 finale of a game of thrones
4.  listening to some music
5.  getting the news that i only have to be wearing my retainer 24/7 for like one more month probs
6.  taking a short nap
7.  breathing

top 3 things you did not want to do today:
1.  clean up the house
2.  have a dentist appointment
3.  have a piano lesson


well sorry this is a short and sucky post but as i said earlier,  had a really sucky, not fun, busy day .

No comments:

Post a Comment