Tuesday, May 14, 2013

the return of the goat

Hey gs!!!!

Bleh that typing thing was so annoying I can type so much faster with less mistakes if I am typing actual sentences instead of just random words wow like then I don't have to keep pausing between words and its just nice and smooth and buttery

Anyway here's it


Nice pics, g!

Top 2 shows you are currently watching for the first time:
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. (soon to be) Ultimate Spider-Man

Top 1 show you are currently re-watching:
1. Spectacular Spider-Man

Top 1 show coming out in the next year you want to watch:
1. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Aw g that's okay that you didn't do my list bc I p much just did it bc I was studying and couldn't think about anything else but idg what's confusing about that???

Yqw for the spoiler warning

Okay well Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. looks so awesome! There's a full trailer out now wow icqcme!!! So it looks like there are going to be superheroes in it but probs not any from the MCU. People are saying this one guy in the trailer might be Luke Cage but I doubt it. Anyway its so goos that Coulson is alive!!!!

Ugh Bendis's comment that he wants Fraction to have an ongoing Spider-Man book wow that is all I want for the world

Well okay here's a vid I made actually mostly a while ago but I just finished it today



Okay I have a lot of pics!!!

Okay these first four are all from the cards I made for Noah and my mom

Here's Captain Kirk

Here's Iron Man Mark 42

Here's Cyclops and our cat, Hawkeye

And here's Spider-Man, Daredevil, and Deadpool.


Okay and this is my version of that pic Hob posted. It's Ben Reilly, Kaine, and Peter Parker. 
And here's my version of a pic Hob and I were both drawing but idk if she has finished her's yet. It's Peter and Johnny. 
Also Hob and I were drawing Thumbelina inspired pics and here's mine. It's Hank Pym (Ant-Man) and Jan van Dyne (Wasp)


Okay now some pics I drew a while ago that were sitting in my drafts folder

This is a pic of a failed Thor battling a faceless person
This is??? Peter Parker???

This is my attempt at Danny Phantom and Sam Manson. Haha they sure don't look 14.

Peter Parker again.....

Aaaaand more Peter Parker

Okay that's it I hope! Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment