Friday, May 17, 2013

the terrible threat of the living goat!

Hey gs!!!

Yeah Phil will be in the new show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and it takes place after the Avengers so

Tyt about my pics and my vid

Gob all your worries (how you think my pics are better and how I draw so many) have two very simple answers:
1. I draw a lot
2. I have a tablet

Nice kitty!

Okay so... I've been watching Ultimate Spider-Man and it's p good so far but not as good as Spectacular Spider-Man but idk I didn't think Spectacular Spider-Man was that good at first either. I have only seen 3 episodes so we will see. I think it's p cute though.

Gob I don't really get why the "top shows coming out this summer you want to watch" is necessary seeing as we already had top shows coming out in the next year and this summer is part of the next year???

Also I can't really do the top 8 most visited websites one because I have an extension that destroys the thing that shows you the things

I guess I could tell you my websites I have in my new tab page thanks to this extension
1. tumblr
2. gmail
3. blogger
4. Marvel Avengers Alliance
5. The Goblog
6. tvtropes
7. UMM website
8. thesaurus
9. delicious
10. netflix
11. deviantart
12. youtube
13. scans_daily
14. comic vine
15. comic book resources
16. Spider-Man crawlspace

Top 8 movies you are most excited for:
1. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
2. Avengers 2
3. Thor 2: The Dark World
4. Captain America 2: Winter Soldier
5. Ant-Man
6. The Wolverine
7. Star Trek into Darkness
8. X-Men Days of Future Past

Well I guess Star Trek into Darkness came out today but I haven't seen it yet.  Except I'm not that excited to see it bc of some spoilers I read but

Okay Hob here's the darn pic
Also heres some more p bad pics

Like this bc apparently I can't stop drawing Peter's yellow sweater vest

Also Ultimate Peter and MJ. Wow idk if they will even get together but

Also??? Some form of Peter and Flash???

Also Andrew in drag

Alright all those pics were so bad I'm sorry have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment