Monday, May 20, 2013

spider-man tackles the goat

Hey gs!!!

Tyt about my pics

Yeah we need to start more conversations so that there will be more to reply to and make our posts longer and better to read

That pic of your dinner you make looks really nice Gob who took that pic???

Doi Gob I meant like in the next year as in within the next 12 months.

Bum bum bum Gob's not exited for TASM 2 I'm so alone also Hob's not excited for Avengers 2 who are you people

Okay so I went to Springcon on Saturday and it was really awesome!!! There was so much great stuff! I bough some comic books and a poster and  t-shirt!!! But it was really hard because there was so much stuff that I wanted to buy wow. There were also lots of awesome cosplayers there like a couple of Deadpools and this one Spider-Man who looked kind of like Andrew Garfield idk like he kind of had the right hair and he was tall and skinny that was nice. Also there were some cute children like I saw some small little Avengers wow that was adorable. Also there were some people that were trying to make me interested in playing their superhero game but tbh there was too much DC in it and they seemed to not really care about the characters and just cared about their stats in the game or whatever so that wasn't really for me I think. But they gave me a game piece thing that is Iron Patriot and okay I know it's supposed to be Rhodey but whenever I see the Iron Patriot armor I still think of Norman Osborn so now I its like I have a tiny Norman Osborn figure yay who doesn't want that.

Gob I have an assignment for you. Listen to the song "Gethsemane" by The Indelicates and fill in these blanks

David be the death of me
Past and future cease to be
________
This wasn't ______
Oh, David be the death of me

If you can complete that task you win a prize.

Top 3 favorite starches:
1. pasta
2. bread
3. potatoes

Top 7 things of your day:
1. our baby
2. our other baby goat
3. strongly worded emails
4. drawing a cute pic
5. turkey sandwich
6. cookies
7. getting Noah's konk

Top 9 birds:
1. hair bird
2. singing bird
3. Felix
4. the bird that owns Noah
5. the bird that loves Dylan
6. the bird that comes after seven years
7. baby birdie
8. the bird who isn't a bird
9. gorgeous bird

Okay pic time

Here's this pic for you g I'm sorry its so failed

Okay now a bunch of pics with Ultimate Spider-Man people

This is just Ava Peter p normal
This is the whole team just chillin! From left to right: Peter, Ava, Sam, Luke, and Danny.

This is the team really small!!! From left to right: Ava, Luke, Danny, Peter, and Sam. 

Oh wait I wanted to say some things about Ultimate Spider-Man speaking of Ultimate Spider-Man. I'm on like the sixth ep I think and it's still p good! There have been really great eps already and actually some good character development. Although one thing about it is that sometimes Spider-Man's humor seems more like Deadpool like with the voices in his head and breaking the fourth wall. Also sometimes it's not as serious as I'd like it to be like idk I just keep comparing it to Spectacular Spider-Man in which like it'd be funny sometimes but mostly the most funny things would be the stuff that would come out of Spider-Man's mouth when he was fighting. But yeah I still really like it I mean I drew all these pics from it so what does that tell you? 

Aaaah okay almost out of time but I have some vids






I actually have more but there's no time to upload them!

No comments:

Post a Comment