Friday, May 9, 2014

poop

Heyyyyyy gs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What time is it summer time it's our vacation

Oh thats dang about Lupita being in Star Wars only being a rumor.  Actually tho do we even want that for her bc that yucky guy is making that movie plus we don't even like Star Wars.  But I guess we want it for her if that's her dream we just don't know

Tyt about my cuppy cake

Tyt about my vid

Yeah dang those squireels must have known bc the next day I saw 39258032598 squirrels just why

Well my goal was to get my key to work by the end of the year so I achieved that and you should congratulate me.  And my room key worked to open one of the doors manually so what I did was I just kept walking around the building to that door and going in through there.

Dang well we tried to go to Don's Cafe but it was closed so we didn't get to eat at Cloud Cult's favorite restaurant

We'll just never know why Noah made that post I guess

Well Superior Spider-Man team up was actually better than Superior Spider-Man sometimes but yeah we didn't need that last issue because we already had our normal Spider-Man back.  I wonder if there's going to be a new Spider-Man team-up book or no

Wtf I'm not being defensive I'm just saying what is the truth. What could I even have to hide?

Haha Mom and Dad were trying to console Susie, whose dog, Skipper, had recently died. "You know," Mom said, "it's not so bad. Skipper's probably up in Heaven right now, having a grand old time with God." Susie stopped crying and asked, "What would God want with a dead dog?"

Okay but real haha are you saying at one point Bucky's hair was 48 inches long that must have been beautiful

Icqcme to go to our comic book store and our movie tomorrow

YEah wow dang that friendly Steve dang him right into the trashes of hell

Dang well I'm still gonna try to find those action figs when we got to Target

Yeah that's fine for us to go to the comic book store so many times that's just fine that's perfect

Bleh I hatecha I hate my jamz everything is trash

Oh okay I was picturing a real electric fetus I don't know what I was picturing

Okay well I guess we're seeing that movie on  mother's day.  Well I don't even know why dad wants to see it that's weird but okay

Wow mom is onto about those PeterMJs. Jk she was already onto you probably

Wow if you blew me and our movies off to be w Alisha then I'm pretty sure Bucky would come for ya

Wow icqcml about google tryna take u to church

Nice lil day

Well you don't have to start with the hard ones that was just a suggestion. That was actually mostly a suggestion for Gob because he's the most likely to run out of time at the end js

OKAY THIS POST IS DONE THIS AINT HAPPENING SORRY

HAVE A NICE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment