Sunday, May 18, 2014

the night goat stacy died

Hey gsss

Dangit Gob

No I'm Spider-Man

Everyone draws Bucky in a ponytail bc that's cute.  Also it is based on real bc it was in emh so

Target's coming Wednesday maybe

What okay once upon a time there was a guy named Nick Fury and he was white. Then they made ultimate Nick Fury and he was black and then they were like dang black Nick Fury is the best and so they made him black in basically every other variation that followed. Then they were like dang we don't even like white Nick Fury anymore so they made a new Nick Fury in 616 to replace him so now there's two Nick Furys and I think the black one is the white one's son but idk. So the guy in that issue of Original Sin is the Original Nick Fury and if you see a black one running around in 616 that's his son I guess

Yeah I wanna see cap2 again too but mostly I wanna see tasm2 again so

Okay here was my day. I woke up and then I chilled and then I went to Spring Con and that was great and then I came home and I chilled and I had dinner and played squares and watched some stuff with mo and then I wrote this post

I got a lot of good stuff at Spring Con awwwww yeah here's what it is
*MJ toy
*a box set of Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 the whole thing was a dollar because that is how much those movies are worth. hahah well jk but not really that much
*Spectacular Spider-Man #112 aka the cutest PeterMJ xmas issue ever
*FF #17 aka the issue where Johnny and Peter move in together
*Superior Spider-Man #31 aka the return of Peter Parker
*Spider-Man Fairy Tales trade. I haven't read it yet but it looks so cute
*Six Ultimate Spider-Man trades (vol. 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, and 11)

Okay time for the game

The PeterMJs

That's all have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment