Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fire + Water

Today was a pretty good day! Hmmm let's see...I didn't have any homework today, that was a plus! And I had some yummy cheese-it party mix for lunch! And...

OK ENOUGH OF THIS. TIME TO TALK ABOUT LOST.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Ok since there was so much that happened and junk I will just make a nice little list of random thoughts, I think:

*I am pretty darn confused about why there was the off the island stuff AND the on the island stuff. At first I thought that it was just like what could have happened but then Juliet (BLEH!) said that the thing worked so now IDK.
*I loooooooooved the off island stuff! The stuff on the island was pretty boring and pretty infuriating. Like all that stupid Jacob stuff...that was boring. And all that stupid Juliet stuff...that was infuriating. BUT AT LEAST SHE'S DEAD! YIPPEE! But off the island had tons of interesting things going on!
*YAY CHARLIE, speaking of that. WE LOVE CHARLIE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*Girl that scene where Kate and Sawyer and some folk were in the elevator was so darn cute. I just loved that scene.
*DESMOND BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THAT WAS THE ONLY BAD THING ABOUT THE DARN OFF-ISLAND JUNK.
*Girl I noticed that they are beginning to just like not keep things mysteries anymore. Like when we got to see in that spec temple place. We just plum got to go right in there and see that darn spec little saving fools from dying shebong.
*Ok I know that Sawyer wants Jack to suffer and stuff by not killing him but why do the rest of us have to suffer for Jack's wrong doings because we have to plum just keep putting up with that fool?
*Haha they did a not very good job of making people's hairs look sim to in s1! Girl, I am a darn expert of this kind of thing so I was not fooled for one little sec.
*I spied the puppet man! Hello puppet man!
*WE LOVE MILES! HAHA
*Alright I just had a thought. But it's not really a complete thought but whatev. (WHOA I JUST HEARD THE WORD THOUGHT WHEN I WROTE THE WORD THOUGHT). It is this: Ok you know how like afer you see the first season or two, before the show starts getting weird beyond any possible explanation, you think that there is some logical explanation for what is going on, like it's a dream or something? Well okay what if the off-island stuff we saw in this island is like what really happens, and what happened all along and the whole island thing is like some sort of weird parallel universe type thing, like what COULD have happened if something had been changed. Ok that still doesn't explain how all that crazy stuff happens in the parallel universe but it kinda explains it a little. IDK girl.

Well I will just leave it at that for now. I prob will think of more stuff to say as I finish up the post so I will just plum plop that in there. But I guess it doesn't even matter because if I am going to think of more stuff, and you are reading this now, then you have already read the stuff that I might be thinking of in a few minutes. Whoa girl...you kknow you have been watching too much Lost when...

Alright so now for the good stuff. JJ that other stuff was the good stuff. Oh wait! END OF SPOILERS!

Ok. Para...I DID bold a word in the second darn sentence but now I will just tell you that one word so you can make certain that it is never used again:

"lil"

Alright. Guess what!!! Tomorrow I don't have to go to school because I happen to not have any classes tomorrow, even though there is school tomorrow! Para has to go to school even. But not this girl! Also here is more good news! Ok right now my afternoon schedule at school, which is all electives goes like this: Art, independent work, choir. Here is what it prob will be soon: Independent work, independent work, choir! Isn't that so great? Plus choir is my favorite class of the whole day so that is not even bad to go to at all! YIPPEE!

Para we had 2 of the same songs on our fave songs list! How spec! Gob are you gonna share your list with us? Are ya??

Well, girls, it looks like we made it through 1 plum month of this thing! GO US! There have been many times where some of us *cough*GOBANDPARA*cough have nearly missed the darn deadline but that has not ended up occurring yet! I am glad to see the end of faves/unfaves also. At first I was sad to see it go but then I decided that it was getting SO DARN OLD. Although I did think of one category that we just plum should have done but did not, so I am just gonna do that right now because there is no rule against making a nice innocent list of my favorite and unfavorite things from a specif category.

Fave breads:
-Sour dough
-Raisin bread
-French bread
-Garlic bread

Unfave breads:
-White bread
-potato bread
-Pumpernickel bread

Now for our new game!

Girls here's a hint: Click on the pics and they will get nice and big so you can read all the junk on them.






TAKE THE QUIZ!

Wow girls here is an analysis: Those seem to be two completely diff fools! Like I don't think Petey would manipulate people into getting what he wants! Although I guess I can see some similarities too like Kate likes to save people a lot of the time, when when she saved that one guy who she hated that one time, you know? And Petey, well he might have done that kinda thing once or twice...
Girl IDK if I am that kinda girl though. I've never really been in that position. Haha it's also funny that four out of the five first people that I am supposedly like for the Lost one are my 4 favorite characters. Plus they are almost in reverse order except Charlie and Sawyer should be switcharooed.

Well that is the end.

Later!

-Hob

p.s. I added something to that darn list but you will never know which one it is cuz I just plum stuck it in the mid somewhere. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment