Friday, February 5, 2010

Everything is Alright

Hey girl heyyyyyy!

Man girl, I am in such a goody mood! IDK why. Well actually I kinda do. It's Friday, for one thing. And next week is going to be SUCH A GOOD WEEK because there's only 3.5 days of school before a 4 day weekend and I only have FOUR REG. CLASSES NEXT WEEK because of some silly testing thing, plus I have choir on 2 days. And life is just generally good right now! And I just have a lot of appreciation for everything in the world right now, just about.

Oh man, girl, ok so I told ya about how I stayed home from school on Wednesday, correcto? Well that turned out to be a fantastico day! I was like more productive that day than I was in the last 2 weeks of school, I would say! Now I will tell ya all the darn things I did that day:

*Watched the state of the union thing
*Worked on planning this novel I might start writing
*Watched the first episode of Weeds
*Finished a lesson of the online French class I'm taking
*Listened to a podcast about honeybees
*Played guitar
*Finished reading a book for school (Death of a Salesman)
*Began reading a book not for school (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest)
*Walked my darn dog
*Watched the second half of the movie Amelie
*Watched the movie American Teen

Girl IDEK how I did all that in one darn day.

Alright now I will tell ya everything I accomplished on the following day, when I did go to school:

*NOTHING

Oh girl, speaking of bees, you know what I love? Bees.
Okay but I especially love bumble bees. LOOK HOW CUTE! Man I just love bumble bees. I once knew a bumble bee. His name was Ricky.

GOBLIN I NEED TO HAVE A DARN WORD WITH YOU. Here is the word: GRRRRRRRRRR. Now here is the explanation: I DO NOT THINK OUR FISHES APPRECIATE THAT PICTURE OF YOUR DARN SUSHI, MR. THAT IS YOUR SECOND STRIKE AGAINST THE FISHES, YOUNG MAN! NEXT TIME YOU ARE POSTING STUFF ON THIS BLOG, YOU BETTER USE YOUR GOBLIN BRAIN AND THINK "Gee, if I were a darn fish, would I appreciate what it is I am about to post?" If the answer is no, then DON'T POST THE THING!

Ahhhh girls look at this! Well Gob you already know about it but you are the only darn girl that knows about it actually. Ok that thing is great on it's own, but if you look at the bottom of the page, it tells you that a great idea is to play that thing and music at the same time, and you should most definitely do this!!! At first it wasn't working out for me when I tried it because I was playing really loud music really loudly, but then I played some calm music, such as Bright Eyes and Radiohead and Iron & Wine, and it was so darn fantastico. You can prob make loud music work too though.

Alright girls I have noticed that all of our posts always have really bad transitions between paragraphs/subjects. If your english teacher read the thing she would not be pleased! IDC though. I do it too, and I prob even do it the most.

Ok...apparently we are allowed to use Motion City Soundtrack songs as blog titles now? Well what actually happened, I think, is that Gob was unaware that that was not one of the things we had agreed upon, but at the time when we picked the things to use as titles, Gob didn't listen to MCS and now he does so I am all for adding this to the list. The only thing that is a tad frustrating is that there have been many times where I have wanted to use MCS songs as titles but have not been able to, especially in the posts where I talked about the concert and stuff, but whatevs. Oh and here is something interesting about the song that gob use as the title of his last post. (Can't Finish What You've Started) I hadn't heard that song ever until about a week ago, and now it just might be my second fave MCS song ever. IDK.

Hey girls remember when I made that darn giant list of ideas for things for gob to blog about? Rememb how one of the things was to give song/movie/book recommendations? Well I am gonna do that now!

Song: All the Pretty Faces by The Killers. You girls prob already know this song but I had heard this song a couple of times over the last few months, and I thought it was a lovely song, but then I listened to it for the first time in a while yesterday and now I've listened to it 23 times since then.

Movie: Amelie I got the DVD of this movie a long time ago and I watched the first half of it many moons ago, but never finished it. Then I watched the first half AGAIN the other day in french club (it's a french film) and then, as I said in this very post, I watched the rest of it on Wednesday. And I didn't really think I liked it that much because while I liked the idea of it, and the style of it, it was kind of confusing, I guess. But I LOOOOOOOOVED the ending of it, and now I really really like that movie. IT IS NOT APPROP FOR GOBLINS THOUGH.

Book: Extrememly Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer. Girls, this is one of my favorite books of all time by one of my favorite authors. I read it a while ago, in fact I read it when we were in Dominica more than 2 years ago, but just today I read a really lovely quote from it somewhere and it reminded me how much I love that darn book.

Ahhhh girl the other day I read this book by the same man called Eating Animals and it's a nonfiction book about why you shouldn't eat meat and stuff, and it was pretty good but girl DO NOT READ THIS unless you are a vegetarian or there is any chance that you will ever want to become one. Just lettin' ya know.

Ok kids, this post is about to come to a close, but first, QUIZ TIME!



Girl I barely know anything about that guy, although I guess that sounds kinda me-ish based on the little description. It is funny that me and gob are the same darn guy! It is also funny/annoying that my top 4 people are people from the next generation, I think, and so IDK anything about them.

Alright...here is a very serious matter that I need to discuss. And it is another message to gob. And it is this: Gob, many of the songs on your list of your fave songs are NOT APPROPRIATE FOR A GOBLIN TO BE LISTENING TO. Let's take a looksy:

Songs that are gob's faves that are not approp for his green goblin ears:
*Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria
*It Had To Be You - Motion City Soundtrack
*Nude - Radiohead
*Oops I Did It Again - Brittney Spears
*Mr. Brightside - The Killers
*Feel Good Inc. - The Gorillaz

There were a few others that were really pushing it, but I decided to leave them off, you lucky goblin.

Girl this next quiz is one that I found accidentally actually, during my failed attempt to find a "what type of bread are you" quiz. And it doesn't say on it what the quiz is but it's something like "What Motion City Soundtrack song is about you". Remember to click on the piccy so ya can read it better.



Wow girl I couldn't even believe it, just about, when I saw the result because that's the one that I would have guessed and could have told you would be my result without even taking the darn quiz! Wow most of the results that I have gotten for these quizzes have been pretty accurate, in some way. That's strange.

HEY LOOK AT THIS I AM DONE WITH MY POST AND IT IS ONLY 5:18 PM! I ONLY FINISHED 7 HOURS EARLIER THAN GOB AND PARA USUALLY DO!

Bye bye now

-Hob

No comments:

Post a Comment