Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Numbers

Hey girls! It's Wednseday! Haha, there's this youtube channel that I like to watch called fiveawesomegirls and they always start their videos by saying "Hey girls, it's [day of the week]!" So I just thought I'd start with that, since we like to say girls a lot around here.

Well I have a lot of great ideas for blog posts, but I don't have enough time to do them today and stuff like that, so I'm just going to save them for Saturday and Tuesday and do a regular old boring post. Well I will try not to make it that boring but it will be about as exciting as my posts usually are. Okay here's what I'll do...I'll make a nice little numbered list of random things that I would like to say. It will be just like all my other posts except it will appear to be nice and organized, since it will be in a spec little list.

We're number 1: Apparently we aren't having GCs anymore, which we've been having for over a year, and which are the reason that this blog exists, but whatevs. It's coo.

2 is better than 1: Gob that was I really special post yesterday when I was reading it I kept not being able to QCML.

3 is company: Speaking of that, the only thing I have to say about last night's Lost is that my favorite part was the bit about the inside joke. Girls, whenever I think about that then ICQCML.

1,2,3,4 I declare a thumb war: Gob even though they haven't REALLY answered any mysteries exactly, you can tell that they are just not keeping secrets from us anymore and they are SORT OF starting to answer things, like they keep showing us things that we wouldn't normally get to see, probably, such as when we got to see the temple, and that stuff with peoples' names on the ceiling and that they are candidates and all that jazz. Oh and girls, why is Kate not a candidate? Seriously.

5 in a beehive: Yesterday I randomly decided to find some anagrams of my fake name, which I will not reveal (my fake name, I mean), and I got really excited because I discovered that the letters of my real live nickname, Hob, are in my full fake name, so I found some really spec anagrams such as:
"Hob races large Mark." Girls if you are really clever then maybe you can use that to fig out my fake name. Unless you are a Para and you already know it. Or a Gob. But IDK if Gob knows my fake middle name!! But anyway, I drew a piccie of this scenario. JJ, I haven' drawn it yet, but I am about to. Actually I'll draw it later, and then I'll insert in right in here really sneakily. JJ I'm too darn lazy! Well anyway, I have this picture in my head of a little hobbit racing on a racing track this really big giant guy and the guy's name is Mark and hob is like "Goosebag! I'm winning!" and Mark is like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

6 feet under: Haha girls here's a silly thing: Okay, as you probably know, I have a total of 144 drafts in gmail at the current time, and probably about half of them contain maybe 2 or 3 words only, because I have gotten into the habbit of creating a draft for every single thought that pops into my head that is even a little bit worth remembering. The next thing you need to know is that before each of my blog posts, I make a nice little list of things that I want to talk about in the post, so I don't forget them. But for some unknown reason, I feel the need to make these lists in word documents, rather in my drafts. This is strange because the only other thing I use Word for at the current time is homework assignments. I have no idea why I do this. But anyway, I also feel the need to make a new document for each post and to save that document as something beginning with the letter "b" (as in Blog). I guess this is supposedly so I can find the document easily, but I can ALWAYS find them easily, because they are almost always the first document in the list that pops up on the right side when I open word. But I guess this is also because I used to start the title of each document with the word "blog" but then I stopped doing that. So now I have like 15 documents all beginning with B, such as:
-Blog 2-5
-Blog another
-b lost day (This was for the day of the Lost s6 premiere)
-bawesome (The one for the post I'm writing right now)
-bbbbbbb
-bdoes (I have no idea what this title was supposed to mean)

7 Eleven: Well anyway, wasn't that fascinating? AHHHH GIRLS okay, if you are familiar with the name "John Green" then you should watch this video. It has a baby in it!! WE LOVE BABIES!


John and Kate Plus 8: Girls, this post is a big giant suck fest. I ran out of things to say a long time ago but I want to keep going because I like thinking of interesting ways to say each of the numbers. That is my favorite thing about this post. Haha remember when I told you that I was gonna make a nice regular little list? Well you didn't think that I could just really do that, do you? Well I started off having regular boring numbers like this:
1. This
2. is
3. so
4. boring
But that was just not really flying.

9 in the Afternoon: IDK WHAT TO TALK ABOUT ANYMORE Haha I will tell ya that I'm wearing this Panic at the Disco shirt that I have today. If you like that band then you will understand why I am telling you this for this very number.

The 10 Commandments: Man I hate that movie. Okay, anyway. IORJAWE;ADG;AGSDJG WE LOVE BREAD!

Finger 11: WE LOVE OBLONG!

The 12 days of Christmas: Hob, what do you mean by "we love oblong?"

The 13th Tale: Inside joke.

3.14:

Thas coo, thas coo.
Take the thing

Happy Birthday to Me (Feb. 15): JJ my birthday is Oct. 20

You look like you're 16: Okay now I'm going to say something real. But I need to think of it first. Okay girls you can expect some really good posts on Saturday and Tuesday. DARNITALL now I have to actually make sure those posts are goodies. Ah well.

17 Forever: Girls. Seriously. This has got to be the worst post I have ever posted. I'M SORRY.

Happy birthday you're 18: Yes I am!

I'm 19, but I'm old for my age: OH MY GOD girls I just thought of the perfect title for this post. Wow. 15-19 have had to do with birthdays and ages and junk.

20 Dollar Nose Bleed: Ok seriously, 3/4 of this post has been all about me thinking up these dumb number things

21 Guns: There are people tango dancing in this room. IDEK. I'm supposed to be knitting. Uhhhhhhhhh I was gonna say something real. Oh yeah. I've been watching this show this week called Being Human. I love it. It's another British show. I love British shows. Now I watch 4 of them.

22 shoes: I apologize for wasting your time.

23-Shepard: Here is what all the number things mean:

1- I's like what you say when you are rooting for a team or something. I think it said it on some hat that spongebob said one time. IDK.
2- I don't know, really. I think it's a name of a song.
3- That's just one of those things they say, you know? Also I think it's a TV show. Is it a TV show?
4- I think this one speaks for itself
5- Uh, well it rhymes...
6- Well this is like how deep under ground people get buried, I guess.
7- My fave store, just about!
8- It's a TV show, you big glug.
9- It's a song by Panic! at the Disco. Doi.
10- It's a thing that tells people what to do. Also it's the name of a movie that I hate which is what I was talking about when I said I hate that movie.
11- A band
12- A song
13- An AWESOME book that I just finished reading
14- Pi
15- A song by Bright Eyes. Okay seriously girls, I got half of these things from searching for the number in the number form and the word for (15 and fifteen) on itunes
16- A line from Rent
17- A song
18 The first line of the song "Happy Birthday" by You, Me, and Everyone We Know
19 The line that comes after the line I used in 16
20- A Fall Out Boy Song
21- A Green Day song
22- I...have no idea. It sort of rhymes.
23- From last night's Lost.
Done.

24 goodbyes,

-Hob

No comments:

Post a Comment