Friday, February 26, 2010

Map of Your Head

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH girls. I started writing this post TWICE already. First was yesterday when I was super bored in school. But today I realized that everything I said in the giant thing I wrote was really stupid. Then I started again today writing it on paper, and I was gonna be really cool and take a picture of the paper so you could just read it on there, but it wasn't taking. And it wasn't interesting enough to type up. So there's that. Well I don't even think I need to say it but this week has been a suckfest of posts. But great news! We can be done with that because it's FIRDAY YOU BIG GLUGS!!! I have a lot of random things to say so I'll just string em all together into this paragraph and keep switching topics and junk. That'll be nice. Haha I just listened to a song from the little mermaid accidentally cuz I was too busy to switch the song. This week hasn't been that bad for me. A few REALLY good things have happened, and there was gonna be another REALLY good thing going on tomorrow but that got cancelled. Bum bum bum! Oh girl you know what SUCKS like a vacuum? That I got caught up in my new fave shoe Being Human. Sometimes when I watch shows I really want to get caught up but not in this case because I just love it so darn much. But you know what REALLY sucks about this? There's only ONE MORE EPISODE left of the season!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH I WILL DIE. I wish I could get it on dvd but that is not poss. OH GIRL...this stupid country is trying to make an american version of Being Human. NO. THANK. YOU. Arrrrgh girl if that happens I will kill EVERYONE IN THE DARN WORLD. ADKGHFAJSLDGFASDGJ;; It's prob going to happen though. DO NOT WANT. Ok I will be done before you fools go to sleep. I commented on gob's and para's last posts! Goosebag!

Now I'm gonna tell ya somethin' fascinating. So I was looking through my youtube faves the other day and it was really interesting because I've managed to acquire 438 of them since the beginning of 2007, and if you look through them you can see all the things that I have been obsessed with in the last 3 years and in what order. Now I'm gonna look through them and list all of those things for you and also put dates because for almost every vid I can remember the approximate time when I favorited it so that will tell me when I was liking of each of these things:

Harry Potter (IDK when)
Moulin Rouge (spring 2007)
More Harry Potter (summer 2007)
Vlogbrothers (late summer/fall 2007)
Rent (winter 2008-late summer 2008)
Lost (winter 2008-late summer 2008)
Heroes (winter at end of 2008)
More Lost (winter 2009)
More Heroes (winter 2009-spring 2009
Doctor Who (summer 2009)
ARTHUR!! (July 2009!)
Lost (summer 2009)
Merlin (late summer/fall 2009)
MORE Harry Potter (but mostly A Very Potter Musical (late summer/fall 2009))
More Doctor Who (fall 2009)
More vlogbrothers (November 2009 (aka “you’re allowed to watch 1 vlogbrothers video for every 100 words you write))
More Merlin (end of 2009)
More Doctor Who (winter at end of 2009-winter 2010)
Motion City Soundtrack (winter 2010)
Being Human (winter 2010 (aka NOW!))

Girls that was so darn fascinating and so darn accurate.

Ok the last 2 days I have been SO DARN BORED in school and I haven't had anything to do, so what resulted from that was that I took this darn little pen that looks like this (the black one) and I covered an entire notebook page except for some of the border and a little heart shape with pen.
Here is a not that great photo of the finished project:


WHOA girl there are a ridiculous amount of cups and stuff on my bookshelf next to my bed. Girl I need to clean up this joint! I could 13 cups on the bookshelf! Here's a piccie of some o' them:



Okay...so when I first saw that character quiz thing I thought I didn't wanna do it but then I thought I did but I didn't want to use just Heroes people so I did people from dif shows, and at first I was just gonna do people that you fools were famil with, but I ended up doing just a couple that you are not that famil with but good news! If you click on the name of each person, you will see a piccie of hat person so you can get a little idea of them. Also you should try clicking on even the ones you don't know and you might see a nice surprise. So here we go:

1. Isaac
2. Adam
3. Desmond
4. Mitchell (from Being Human)
5. Sawyer
6. Jack
7. Merlin (from Merlin, doiiii you big glug)
8. Elle
9. Petey
10. The Doctor
11. Rose (from Doctor Who)
12. Sue (from Glee)

-Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Girl no that would be strange. And boring. NTYT.

-Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Oh girl just take another look at that piccie…

-What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Laugh my little head off.

-Can you rec any fic(s) about Nine?
Para I believe “rec” means “recommend” possible. And oh girl! I think my girl Para has maybe writeen some stuff about that fool. Espec this really awesome poem that doesn’t rhyme.

-Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No.

-Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Uhhhhhhhhhhh idk…5/9?

-What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Girl I can just see that! Well I can see Merles walking in on someone having sex it being so darn awkward though. Not necessarily two Adam and Sue though. That would be…very strange.

-Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
“The Doctor hears that there is an alien from planet Stink in town and he is killing millions! Will he be able to stop him before it’s too late?”
Oh whoops that isn’t right is it? Uh ok…”Then someone slips the Doctor a love potion and he briefly falls in love with that stinky alien. Nasty!”

-Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?.
No thank you. Well I’m sure there is. But no thank you.

-Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Haaahaahaaa. Ok I just needed to laugh for a minute. Uh IDK. I think it should be titled “Ears.”

-What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One?
…oh girl.

-What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Hahahahaha I just realized that the Doctor is ten and sometimes the tenth doctor gets called Ten. Well not in the show but you know. Haha he would scream “MOLTO BENE!”

-If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, which song would you choose?
Uhhhhhh “Hate (I Really Don’t Like You)”. Haha

-If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warnings be?
Warning: This is the strangest and most random thing you will ever read

-What might be a good pick-up line for Two to use on Ten?
Girl how come some people keep getting used in q’s and some people practically never do? Um ok “Is that a sonic screwdriver in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?”

Girl that was way more fun than I thought it was going to be. Haha I have so many different random pieces of this post all over the place. Like this is in a word dock, other things are in their own word docs, I’ve got stuff on paper, it crazy! I need to put these things together like a darn puzzle.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh you know what I realized today? I realized that Tommy from rugrats is so similar to the Doctor because they both have special screwdrivers that they use! Isn't that crazy?!?!

K I was gonna do a ton of quizzies today to make up for the lack of quizzies lately, and then I realized that this is my last day of doing quizzies anyway so this works out perfectly. Oh girl I'm just not gonna bother with links, alright? You fools can find your own quizzies or ask me for links if ya really want em.

What fast food restaurant are you?
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5442775598722676546" />

Are you a werewolf, a vampire, or a ghost from Being Human?









Alright so according to all the quizzies I have taken this month, here is what I am.
I like to get into trouble and not follow rules, I am compassionate and idealistic, I love fine literature and am decisive, I am really darn badass, I'd be an impulsive and disorganized serial killer, I have opposing personalities, people warm up to me slowly, I love adventure and am loyal, I am sensitive and caring, I am sweet and funny, I love chipotle, I am a vampire, I erupt with abrupt anger, I love to live my own life no matter what others say, I am neither a goblin nor a goon, I am very brave, I believe in every darn thing, and I am a sneaky Slytherin.

Yikes. talk about opposing personalities. Haha. I think we can all agree that the most true one if the chipotle one. Well girl, I'm glad I've learned so much about myself from this game! Goodbye quizzies game. Girl we need a new game. And I need a title.

Live long and prosper,

-Hob

2 comments:

  1. girl good job on writing the best post we have had since sunday. haha my favorite part was clicking on the all piccies of people in your game! haha you had some great pics there. except i got really scared to click on the desmundo pic because as we all know, he is so nasty. and so i almost didn't click on it, but then i did and you had him all covered up! so tyt for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that was a great pic of Jack! That was NOT a great pic of Desmond though!!!!!!! You should have had one where you could see his whole beautiful face! Hob I promise I will do all the quizzes for real on my post, since it is the last day of quizzes!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete