Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can't Finish What You've Started

Okay so Hob just texted me and told me that Para is sick and might be unavailable to do her blog post today so I will fill in. I didn't get to properly finish yesterday's blog post anyways. Okay, first I will edit the Lostie Hair Comparison section in yesterday's post and add in a couple people I missed, then I will write stuff on this post.

I was going to tell you about this yesterday but I ran out of time. During the Lost season 6 premiere my family had this huge party in the house complete with jungle decorations and Dharma food@ It was such a great time and such a fun party! Here are some pictures from it.

The jungle feast

Jin's sushi

Fresh island fruit picked by Kate

The Shoe

Kate's horse

Dharma food

The Hurley Bird

Girl you know what I am so excited for? The next episode of Lost! It is called "What Kate Does". I am so glad Lost is back.

Girl you know what I hate? Except for Lost and Heroes this week has been so sucky and I expected it to be so good! D: Maybe school will be closed Friday because of snow and Monday because of the super bowl. lol I BETTER have an amazing weekend.

Anyways,( I say that a lot on this blog don't I?), I will save the LA X Part 2 Review for another day because I don't think I'll have to time to write a really good review like I did for part 1. Maybe this weekend I will get to it. You probably have seen more Lost stuff on this blog than you wanted to anyways. Now I will get to the multitude of quizzes and games and stuff I have not done! Here it goes:

Favorites:

Fave faves/unfaves categories:
-Favorite TV show episodes
-Favorite foods
-Ships
-Star Wars people

Unfave fave/unfaves categories:
-Favorite smells
-Colors

Here are some of my favorite songs: (Well I have a TON more songs I like but these are just the ones I thought of for this blog)
Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria
Clocks - Coldplay
Wine Red - The Hush Sound
Drive - Incubus
Float On - Modest Mouse
It Had To Be You - Motion City Soundtrack
Fell In Love Without You - Motion City Soundtrack
New Born - Muse
Butterflies and Hurricanes - Muse
Bliss - Muse
Nude - Radiohead
Paranoid Android- Radiohead
Oops I Did It Again - Brittney Spears
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Feel Good Inc. - The Gorillaz
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Fell In Love With A Girl - The White Stripes
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Say It Ain't So - Weezer
YYZ - Rush

Quizzes:


Ewwww I have no idea how I got that stupid one@@@@@


Here's the link so you can take the quiz:
http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/startrek/

As a last thing before I go, here is a really cool video I have found! It's a little weird until like 1:09 but it is just so cool! Just watch the whole thing!

1 comment: