Friday, February 12, 2010

Hyper Music

I will be dividing this blog post into two parts because I wrote the parts at different times of the day. Also they are completely different subjects.

Part 1: Random Late Night Ramblings (Midnight-2 am)

Hellooooooooooo girlssssssssssss. It is the weekenddddddd! Goosbaggggg! Haha my winter drums instructor hates it when people online add a letter repeadtly to a word like thisssssssssssss. He thinks it's so annoying but I really don't see why it's such a huge dealllllllllllll. Oh welllllll! I will do this for the entire postttttttttt! Haha jj. That would be so annoying. You know what would be so great though? If my winter drums instructor Sean read this post! lol. Haha you know what else that reminded me of? Sean is a huge Motion City Soundtrack fan! So that makes up a little bit for him hating doing thissssssssss. He is a pretty cool guy actually. We had a ton of rock paper scissors tournaments in band camp. But I bet he is not as cool as the guy named Shawn that made my pizza from Domino's twice and delivered my pizza one night too. That is one awesome dude. Ahh I'm craving pizza so much right nowut but Domino's is only open until one here! D: I should tell Shawn to ask his manager if they can keep the store open longer. I wil definitely tell him that next time I see him. Ordering pizza online is so cool, I have to give kudos to Domino's on that. Haha that would be cool if you could order fast food online and get it delivered to you. I could go for some Taco Bell right now. I really am craving a crunch wrap supreme now. Well since I'm craving Taco Bell I could just get some Tacos at Midnight chips! But I would have to walk down to Kroger's and it would take too long and I am so darn lazy. Haha going to the gas station Freedom all those times in Minnsota last summer was so much fun. I can't wait for cousin camp this year! I really want to do it in Chicago or Wizarding World but I think doing it in Terre Haute would be fun as well. I just can't wait to see a parasite and a hobbit that I know this summer! Haha I am going to get to see them 3 times this year! They are visiting Terre Haute for my little brother's Bar Mitzvah, then we're doing cousin camp this summer, then we are meeting in Wisconsin for Thanksgiving like usual. I plum can't wait!!!! OKKKK THAT IS ENOUGH OF RANDOM RAMBLINGS!

haha that was so much fun. I was just typing whatever random stuff came to my mind! Ok girls, here are the quizzes. Sorry I forgot to do a new quiz last post. I added 2 new quizzes in this post to make up for it.

Meow!

Haha we all got the same thing on this quiz like we did in the bad*** quiz.
See what Star Wars character you are!

*goes off to practice my Chewbacca growling*

See what soda you are!




Part 2: Hyper, Loud, Crazy, Happy Mood Day (6:30 pm to 7:30)
Hello again girls! I've had such an awesome day today! Well actually now that I think about it, it wasn't so much of a truly awesome day as I am making it out to be, but I am just in the best and craziest and hyper mood ever!!! Okay, here's how my day went. First I woke up at 6:30 am (ughhhh) for winter drums competition, but it was no big deal because the whole contest went by so fast and we had an awesome performance! Then when I got back home from it I went to solo and ensemble. I got a gold (or Au, as my friend in chemistry said) on my clarinet solo and my saxophone trio! Go me! Haha that deserves a big ol' picture of a smiley face!


And it deserves a thumbs up!

Aw girl actually that was two thumbs up, but I deserved it for all that hard work on my pieces!!!

And I deserve 2 big trophies, all I got were 2 little tiny medals.


Okay now back to the story. Haha sorry about that. Anyways, once I got home I found some cool live videos of Muse and that was awesome.




Then I started to get into this really hyper mood where I wanted to be really really loud and obnoxious and crazy! So I played as loud as I could on the piano, then on the drumset, then I turned up some Rage Against the Machine, System of a Down, Metallica and a bunch of other loud music as loud as the speakers would go! It was so awesome! And in terms of volume I have mellowed a little bit, but I am still super hyper. And I am in the best mood ever!!!! And now I have pizza (though Shawn didn't make it and deliver it D:) and Vanilla Coke for tonight. And I can stay up late tonight without having to sneak!!!! omgggg this is so awesome! dgkladmfkldam sdlkKlsdkmkl :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D haha i am sooooooooo hyper! tonight is going to be so awesome! goosbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha I'm like typing without hesitating at all so there might be some typos! I'm jusst so darn hypererrrrrrrrr! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! goossssssssssssssbagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

*deep breath in and out* okay, i need to stop being so hyper...
sdfndklnjdfkandf
I CANT STOP@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@

AHHHH TOOO MUCH HYPERNESS....WILL DESTROY ME@ MY DAY IS BEING JUST TOO PLUM GOOD@ OMGGGGGG WHY CANT I STOP BEING SO HYPER ON HERE?@?@?@?@?@?@?@?@?@??@?@?@?@?@?@?@?@@?@?@?@?@? I MUST STOP THOUGH@ BECAUSE THIS BLOG POST WILL BE SO DUMB IF IT IS JUST "GOOSSBAGGGGGGGGGGGG TODAY IS GREAT@" THE ENTIRE POST@@@@@

okay...these little dots seem peaceful. i am going to do a bunch of them to calm me down...
...........................

.....................
.............
.....................
...........
............
.........
.........
...........
..
...............
.....................

achoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo@
aw girllllll that mafe me all hyper again@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
nooo.............
YESSSSSS@@@@@@@@@@
NOOOOOOOOO....
WAIT THAT IS HALF HYPER HALF CALM@@@@@@
I AM REALLY HYPER NOW!@
BOLD@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@THIS IS MAKING ME EVEN MORE HYPER@@@@@@ REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HYPER
HYPER
HYPER
HEPYKEPYL
EHPYE{
HYPERP
HPYPER
HETPE
HEERFPH
AHHH IM NOT EVEN SMELLING IT RIGHT ANYMORE
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I MEAN SPELLING@@@@@@@@@@


calmmmm down gob....
...calm down
i can.....do this.......
peaceful italics...
peaceful blue

okkk girls. i am officially calm now. I will be typing in this font the rest of the post though at least until I know for sure I am absolutely calm. I don't have much more to say anyways, Okay well anyways, that was my awesome day. Thank you turtles for reading through all of that. lol. Haha you know what's weird? I didn't once mention Lost or Heroes in this post. I think this might be the first time ever! It was still a great and long post though! Well I am burned out on this post and I am going to end it now.

-Peaceful Gob

No comments:

Post a Comment