Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Weakends

Hey you little glug bugs! Okay when I made a big stink in my last post about how I would have to go on Sunday, I had forgotten that today is actually my third Saturday, and not really Sunday. So I shall stink no more! JJ, I really need to take a shower. Ah well.

Girlsssss it seems like I plum just blogged for some darn reason so I don't have a giant list of things to talk about but I do have a minuscule list and I can plum think up more things so we are good!

I have been having an alright weekend. Friday was awesome. Me and para worked on this project that I can't tell ya about yet. Actually yesterday sucked because I had a giant darn headache the whole day so I just was in bed the whole day pretty much. Bleh.

Alright now I need to ask ya a really serious question. You know how I always talk about how that thing happens to me where I hear and read/write a word at the same time? Does that happen to you girls alllll the darn time too? Because that happens to me so much it's ridic. Is it just me or what?

GIRLS SPEAKING OF QUESTIONS, YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT THE EXCLAMATION MAKRS. NOW I WILL KILL ONE OF THEM AND THAT ONE IS DESMOND. BYE BYE DESMOND:



The good news is, you still have a chance, because the next one of them I will kill will be Sylar, but you have a chance to save him by answering the darn question.

Ok, good. Arrrrgh I need to do my darn punishment. Blech! Okay, soon I will. But really, it's punkhob that you should be punishing! I didn't do anything wrong!

Gob that was a carazzy post yesterday. It was beautiful. GIRLZZZZZZZZZZ I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT! I kinda wanna play some more celebrity fish but that is a challenging game! Oh. Right. Happy valentine's day. That is spec of me, eh? I get to go on v-day! Well girls that is pretty much all I have to say about that matter. You know what? I'm just gonna get back to this laylay. BBL.

15 minutes later:

Wow girls! Gob is so catlike! I mean, the quiz thing says that he is even more catlike than me and para, but thinking about it, goblins and cats seem to have a lot in common! Like, when I think of goblins, the first word that comes to mind is "sneaky" and cats are also very sneaky! Also gobs are pretty lazy, I would say, and cats kinda are too!!

1 hour later:

Alright now, girls, I am going to give you a little history lesson. It will be about the history of the useage by us of the word "girl". We started using this word constantly because of, I believe, two things.

The first thing:


The second thing:


So there you have it, girls! Grrrr it's so annoying that when you want to insert an image it make the image go to the beginning of the post.

2 minutes later:

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA GIRLS JUST MADE THE CRAZIEST DISCOVERY. Okay...one of the colleges that I applied to is the University of Iowa, you know? And you will never guess who attended that college! JOHN LOCKE!!! JJ, Terry O'Quinn!!!! Well that settles it, I am NOT going there! JJ, that settles it, I AM going there! Girls when I saw that I clicked on his ame to make sure it was the right man and then I saw this baldie mc baldo with a goofy grin staring back to me and I knew it was the man we know and love. JJ. Hate. JJ.

3 hours later:

So anyway, I have 5311 songs on itunes and if I sort them by play count, and move the scroll bar to the end of the songs that have been played 1 time, the scroll bar is only scrolled about 1/10 of the way down. Maybe even less. So I thought I'd just go through my music on shuffle for the rest of the weekend, and then make a playlist of all the gems I find. I'm sure I'll find tons because I've already got 3 in like 20 minutes. And then there will be this awesome thing where I will already have all the songs so I won't need to find a way to get them!!! Bleh I prob gtg make dindin now.

4 hours later:

Wow girls I was just plum gone for a really oblong amount of time! I woulda been back sooner except I had to do all the darn dishies and it took FOREVS. Here's what...uh girl ok I just typed "here's what" and then I went back and added in the part about the dishies and now ICR what I was going to say after that so I will make up a new thing. Here's what is on my desk that i can see from where I am sitting on my bed: My new hat, an unopened package of notebook, a Doctor Who magazine, the thing that this really awesome and expensive sci-fi magazine game in and also a star trex mouse pad and a calendar and a poster game in it too; a yellow shirt, a chocolate bar, a package of the chocolates that are like nutella in candy form, a red computer mouse, a bottle of blue nail polish, a headband that I have had for my whole life practically, a little lamp that hasn't worked in years, my pink computer case, some plastic wrap type thing, some cd cases, a coffee container filled with writing utensils, some paper. That is all I can see. That is a lot. Girl IDK why you would care what is on my desk but I just felt that I needed to finish that darn sentence I started becuase...uh...finishing the sentence with this giant paragraph was way easier than deleting those two words. Uh huh. Girl I kinda wish I could remember what I was gonna tell ya. That pesky Haitian. HA HA wouldn't it be funny if I remembered now after I just wrote all that other junk?

1 second later:

Wow girl, this has been a crazy post. It's been like a bunch of diff random thoughts that have popped into my head during the whole darn day, because I started this post like when I woke up this morning practically, and now it's almost 9 PM. I just plum like took ya through a day in the life of a hob, except not really. That's just what it seems like. OH GIRL. That would be a good idea for a post! I will have to remember that one. Ok you know what I like? I like quizzies. Let's do some quizzies.


Wow girls I just remembered that when I talked about me and para and gob being catlike, you hadn't actually seen the results for the quiz for me yet, but I didn't realize that cuz I took the darn thing like yesterday or somethin.





Girl, I really just have absolutely no plum idea who that is. So I think I will take this quiz that I was gonna take one time but then I thought it wouldn't be interesting to your fools, or to para at least, but now gob has done one that IDEK who in tarn the person that I am supposedly like is so here ya go.



http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/24C0EiB/Which-Doctor-Who-Character-Are-You

Girl at least para a little bit knows who that is. But actually I know who the person that gob got for the star wars quizzie is so I bet para will get someone for this that she does not know. Ah well.

Happy trails to you until we meet again
-Hob

No comments:

Post a Comment