Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Midnight

Alright sweeties, I am writing this post at school on Wednseday, even though I’m technically going to post it on Thursday. Here is the dealio…I was SUPPOSED to go on Wednesday, but that day was stolen from me from right under my little feeties, so I am going to just post this right after midnight tonight so then it will be Thursday, but it will practically still be Wednesday so it will be just plum like posting it on Wednesday, just about. If Gob says things in his post later today that I want to discuss in this posty, then I will edit the darn thing later, and I prob won’t even finish it right darn now.

Ok good darn news…punkhob is gone for nowsies! Goosebag! She sure is a pesky little critter, isn’t she? Alright but enough of this. Now I have a darn really important question to ask…and I am serious…IF SOMEBODY DOES NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION I WILL KILL ONE OF THEM. The question is this:

What in TARNATION is the significance of putting a darn exclamation mark in between two darn words and not putting any spaces in between those darn things?????!!!!!

Here is an example from a GC that we had one time and Para was doing this darn thing and wouldn’t tell me why she was doing it:

“fake!gob”

Ok para, sweetie, that was a nice try at a list, but there still were like these darn mini rants for most of the points on your list. I was imagining like one darn statement for each point, but inbd, really. Now here is a darn list for ya about the other night’s Lost episode:

*Girl that was such a darn great episode! Now I will tell ya why
*The off island stuff was really darn interesting again. Now I see that it is gonna be just like the flash backs with 1 specif character in the things, and I think the idea for the alternate reality thing is a really clever idea
*Aw girl it was really sad when Kate was lookin’ through Claire’s bag and she saw all the baby stuff. I’m really darn glad she gave the thing back.
*Whoaaaaaaaa girl… in like 1 darn sentence that the weird Asian guy said, Jack almost found out that Claire is his sister AND we found out that craaaaaaaaazy thing about Claire. Girl that is crazy, I’m telling you. I mean the thing that what is supposedly gonna happen to Sayid (and what did happen to Ben???) is what supposedly happened to Claire.
*Girl something I LOOOOOOVED about this episode was that there was none of that boring Ben, pretend Locke, stupid people that came on the other flight thing. Man in last week’s episode, that junk was so darn boring. All of those people are annoying and people that I hate except for Richard.
*We still love Miles!
*Girl there was some nice Sawyer and Kate action going down. Kinda. Well I really liked that one scene were they were sitting on a darn dock. It was sort of sad, I guess, but IDK, I just liked it, alright?
*Girl, what in tarn is wrong with Jack’s face?

GIRL THERE ARE SOME STUPID JUNIOR HIGH CHILDREN DOWN STAIRS AND THEY ARE ALL SCREAMING AT THE VERY TOP OF THEIR LITTLE LUNGS AND I WANT THEM TO SHUT UP RIGHT DARN NOW.

Para…I kinda like when people talk about their days, actually, as long as they say specif things, like maybe a nice little specif list of things about their day, and not just like unspecif adjectives describing their day. That is the junk. Girl you know what’s so annoying? When people ask “how was your day?” or whatevs, when what they really mean is “what did you do today?” and then they get angered when you answer the question they asked instead of the question they meant to ask. Girl, people should really just say what they mean sometimes. Haha I accidentally typed “gril” just now and speaking of that, you should just stop with the gril thing, para. TYT.

Wow girl I feel like I am being really mean in this darn post because I plum have threated to kill one of them, yelled at some children, and did a lot of other darn complaining, but whatevs, girl.

Haha girl this is a cool vid.

Alright the other day I watched this GREAT movie called Away We Go, and I just really loved that movie, for many reasons, but I realized after watching it that one of the reasons why I liked it was because there was almost no conflict in the movie. I mean, there kind of was, but it went throughout the whole movie because okay…what I HATE is when in movies everything is going spectac, and then everything just always plum has to fall apart, for some darn reason and then it is never quite as fantast again. Girl this happens in almost every movie there ever was, so I really really appreciated that it did not occur in this movie. Like the main idea of the movie was that there was this couple and they were travelling all around together looking for a place to live, and the couple only had one really really really minor fight in the movie that lasted like 1 minute and they made up after, and this is something that is pretty much unheard of in movies, I would say.

Okay speaking of movies, I am just going to express some anger real quick. Ok…why does every darn book in the whole darn world have to be made into a movie?!?!?!?!? I mean, why can’t stupid movie making people come up with original ideas from their own darn minds??? And it is pretty much a fact in the world that movies are almost never as good as the books, and sometimes they even ruin the books for you. And sometimes you know of a book that you really love, and nobody really knows about it, but then it gets made into a movie and then everyone knows about it and they criticize it and then you just hate life, just about. And here is what happened…I found out what is pretty much my number one book in the whole entire world, The Book Thief, is going to be made into a world and I would just like to say PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO NO NO NO NO. I will plum kill one of them if this actually happens. Alright girl, there are a lot of darn reasons why I don’t want this to be made into a movie, but one of the reasons is that half of what I love about the book is the way it’s written so when it becomes a movie, the absolutely fantastic writing will be left out and that will be no good. Okay and then just the other day I found out that my third favorite book in the whole entire world, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, might get made into a movie, and I just couldn’t even believe that. Girl, that is going to be horrible, and I KNOW this, because one of my other favorite books, Everything is Illuminated, which is by the same author, became a movie, and the movie was alright, but the main thing I love about both of these books is, again, the way they are written, and just as I predict will happen with The Book Thief, that was just something that wasn’t in the movie, which is obviously not going to be in the movie, I guess. But also a whole entire half of Everything is Illuminated, which was my favorite part, was plum LEFT OUT of the darn movie.

Ok I apologize for that giant darn rant, girls. But I bet para, at least, did not even read the thing, so I take back my apology. JJ.

7 hours later…

Gob, girl I loved your darn post that you plum just posteded. It was really darn humorous and also I love that darn giant listball! Alright…I will tell you who’s fault it is that we never have snow days. It is this lady named Christina Beck and IDK any rhymies for her name really, but she apparently doesn’t believe in snow days. I HATE LIFE. Oh but girl if you want you could send her a letter explaining why snow days are good for the soul or whatevs. Ok I haven’t actually finished reading the post yet so let me plum finish.

Ahhhh girl I plum love that lunchtimers website!! HAHA GIRL I just realized what the title of this post is from. GOOD ONE. Wow girl that list musta taken you so darn long to make. Ok girl you must have been so plum bored or something. IDEK. Girl I always keep forgetting about the labels business but I would be happy to start that up. WHY DID YOU NOT POST A NEW QUIZ? WHY? WHY? WHY? Well anyway, now I will do some quizzballs.



And now...VICTORY SCREECH!!! LOOK WHAT I PLUM FOUND!!!



What kinda bread are you, I plum wonder?

BLEH GIRLS, THE NEXT TIME I POST IT WILL BE SUNDAY. GROSSSSSSSSSSS.

Ahh but girls, I almost forgot to say that tomorrow…uh…I mean today…is a half day and it’s the last day of school for the week and then there is a darn 4 day weekend! GOOSEBAG@@@@@@@@@@

See ya in another life, girl

-Hob

No comments:

Post a Comment