Sunday, February 7, 2010

@!#?@!

Girls I was planning on giving gob a very firm talking to because of an inapprop thing that hew sneaked into one of his darn posties, BUT NOW I AM GOING TO FUCKING BITCH AT THAT MOTHERFUCKER LIKE A FUCKING PUNK HOBBIT BECAUSE HE IS OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL AND ALSO I AM GOING TO BITCH AT THAT BITH PARA FOR ENCOURAGING THIS FUCKING BEHAVIOR. AND HERE IS WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY:

"FUCK YOU, BITCHES"

I think that says it all. But here is what you get: every single fucking thing that I put in this post will be something inapprop. There will be no darn lame ass approp things in this fucking post. That's what you motherfuckers get.

First I will show you this picture that I fucking drew of para and sylar that shows a scenario that para told me about one fucking time and she says that this is what really goes on all the fucking time. The title of the picture is "For Isaac" so that is who it is talking to in the fucking picture. And it is pretty damn inapprop.



Do you fucking like that? Girl I hope you can figure out what the fuck is going on in that picture because I am not going to fucking explain it.

Now I'm gonna show you a sign for a real fucking town all the way over in fucking Austria.



Bitches I really fucking want to show you fucktards some more piccies but IDFK if they are maybe just tooooo darn inapprop. Maybe some other goddamn time.

I fucking need to take a quick break from the inapprop unfort because I had started making a post yesterday but then Para informed me that she was, in fact, going to post that day, so now I am going to tell you something that I was going to say in that fucking post. Okay this is mostly for para becuase IDK if gob or anyone will entirely understand it but alright, you know how the recent MCS album is called "My Dinosaur Life"? And you know how dinosaurs are fiction? Well I was thinking that it could be having the meaning of "my fiction life" like your life that is not real or somethin, you know? Oh girl and also there is a song on that very album called "Pulp Fiction". Haha. There is not really a point that I am trying to make here.

I found another fucking pic for you slutfaces:



Whoa girl hold on! What is this fuckery? It appears that this blog has made it into my 8 most visited websites! Congratz you fucking blog!

FUCK it is really fucking hard to gc and write this at the same fucking time because I'm not fucking allowed to swear in that goddamn gc and so I have to keep fucking switching between punkhob and snorehob. But what the fuck ever.

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh I can't fucking think of anything else to say because I blogged two fucking days ago, but I need to go today because I might be busy as hell on Tuesday so I won't be able to do my fucking post. Haha when I asked gob if he would fucking switch days with me, he "guessed" he would at first, but then I could just about see his fucking goblin eyes light the fuck up when he figured out that he would get to go on Lost day. This is assuming that Para will fucking go on Monday, though, but idk why she fucking wouldn't because it's the day of the fucking Heroes finale!

Ahhhh that reminds me! Yesterday "SaveHeroes" was fucking trending on Twitter! Isn't that the shit? Well it's kinda both a good thing and a bad thing. It's good because of the fucking obvious which is that it means a lot of people want it to fucking be saved or whatevs but it's bad because if so many people feel the needs to talk about that shit on twitter then it means they think there's a huge fucking chance of it be cancelled, you know? Well here is a piccie:



I sure as hell hope that is the right fucking picture because I THINK I called the pic "heroes" but ICFR really so I guess we'll find the fuck out.

Ok I'm just gonna end this shit now but not before I take some fucking quizzes:



Wow para I am just as badass as you apparently but I think that I am way more
badass than you fucking are actually.



Daaaaamn.

Well I'll tty motherfuckers on fucking Wednesday or some shit like that.

Good fucking bye.

-punkhob

No comments:

Post a Comment