Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fury

I was gonna do something kinda spec today but I'm too lazy so maybe a different day. I was also going to comment on a ton of stuff from the last few posts but I'm too not in a good mood now so maybe a different day. Now I will just complain. Sorry gob that I made you switch with me for a second time when this post is just going to turn into a suck fest. Well here's a new rule. For every single post, gob, hob, and para have to post a review of the post in the comments that is at least a paragraph in length or you will be punished. Oh except you don't have to do it on your own posts obviously. There's no specific time limit but try to do it in a timely manner. Oh gob earlier I made a list of random bands I found in my itunes that you might like that I thought you possibly didn't know about or mayb you do but whatevs. Because you asked for bands and junk.

CAKE
The Caesars
Kings of Leon
The Decemberists
Eve 6
Lostprophets
MC Lars
Tilly and the Wall
The Wombats

Good luck getting to your goal.

Also earlier I played this fun game where you go through your music and say the first 20 songs that come on shuffle. I did it on my ipod though cuz there's too many songs that idk on my itunes:

Soldier’s Poem-Muse
Sing Songs Along-Tilly and the Wall
The Future Freaks Me Out-Motion City Soundtrack
Kiss with a Fist-Florence + the Machine
Starlight-Muse
A Light on the Hill-Margot & the Nuclear So and So’s
One Last Shot-Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack
Can’t Finish What You Started-Motion City Soundtrack
For Now-Avenue Q cast recording
The Missing Arm of Viktor Krum-Harry and the Potters
Morning-Iron & Wine
Viva La Vida-Coldplay
Business Time-Flight of the Conchords
Lucky-Radiohead
Vampire-People in Planes
Weeping Willow-The Hush Sound
You Can’t Blame the Youth-Bob Marley
Finale B-Rent cast recording
Magic-Pilot
I’m Looking Through You-The Beatles

I'd say that's a really accurate representation of the music I have and like. You guys should play.

I guess I should talk about lost now. It was a really weird episode. The flashwhatever thing was kind of boring. I wanted to find out who the mother is. I was hoping it was Juliet. I think that would be possible. I liked the Claire stuff but it was really weird and kinda depressing or something. Oh I bet gob was going crazy when they showed that adam and eve junk. i hope they never show it again. and the promo for next week was the stupidest thing i have ever seen in my life. the lost people are just so ridiculous sometimes.

Well anyway, idk why im in a not good mood. I really don't have a good reason for it. It's just one of those times where every single thing is making me angry. Like the facebook group. Well there was one thing that just happened that ACTUALLY gave me a reason to be upset because I stepped on something and it broke but I was in a bad mood before that happened so idk. But here are some things that I don't appreciate right now:

-stupid promos
-the fact that glass breaks if you step on it
-when people do laundry and let it sit in the washing machine for forever
-food
-stupid dumb american tv people wanting to make stupid american versions of british tv shows. seriously, that is not necessary.
-the olympics
-time
-sleeping

now i will tell you the only things that i like right now, just about:
-Being Human
-music
-electric blankets
-duckie pajama pants
-carrots
-less than 4 months left of school
-The Doctor

Our new game should be listing things that you like and don't like that exact day. That could be fun. or not. idk. except you could prob try and be less vague and stuff than in this post.

i don't wanna do quizzes right now. gob apparently never wants to do quizzes so why should i do them? i will next time. wow this is not only my shortest post since my first one but also probably the latest i've ever started a post.

The end

-Hob

No comments:

Post a Comment