Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Raised by Another

Ahhh why do I always finish my blog posts so close to the deadline??? It's probably just because I always have such busy days. Today I had school, then less than 2 hours tops to relax at home, then winter drums from 5-8, then dinner, then Lost! Haha that reminded me. I will show you a picture of this winter drums thing is so you don't keep wondering what it is!

I am playing piano/keyboard in the picture but you can't see me very well. Oh well. I am too darn lazy to try and find a better picture. I think this explains it well enough anyways. No, not is not playing African drums in the snow. Sorry Hob.

Here are some other mysteries that I will finally answer!

The mystery of why I am so Gob-like:
Well to be fully honest I was just born that way. I never knew my real goblin parents but I bet they are super sneaky! Even sneakier than me! Also being Gob-like is just something that comes natural to Goblins.

The mystery of how I got to be so sneaky:
An apple doesn't fall far from the tree. My goblin parents were some of the sneakiest goblins to ever live, or so I have heard. Maybe one day I will learn more about them.

The mystery of how I got to be so green:
This also came with me being born, I promise it is all natural and not the fake artificial green skin dye! My real parents were very green.


The mystery of why I have never proven that I can make this face: :S
Ahhh this is a deep secret I wish I didn't have to share. =[ But you guys deserve to finally know the truth. So being sneaky and clever and green and Gob-like are things that come naturally to Goblins. But making the ":S" face is something goblins have to be trained at a young age. My goblin parents were never around to train me to do that. =[

The mystery of why everyone always calls me Daniel:
Okay. Here is the whole truth (Darnit, I wish Hob had not used "The Whole Truth as her blog post title. D: Oh well. I'll find another title.) So somehow my I got separated from my goblin parents at birth. =[ How it happened is a mystery for another day though. My two new parents that adopted me were a Bad Robot and a human and they did not fully understand my goblin heritage so they just named me Daniel.

What I see in Desmond:
-Charlie and his friendship
-Bravery
-Handsomeness
-Great hair
-Great eyes
-Cool ability
-Great personality
-Denny

What I see in Elle:
-Awesome hair
-Pretty eyes
-Great body
-Nice smile
-Kick*** power
-Great personality
-Wittiness
-Gabrielle

Why I think that "Guess what??" is a question:
haha girl I have no idea. That is one the mysteries I can not explain.

How many computers I have in my house:
6 working computers
4 non-working computers
Total: 10 computers

Okay I am running out time so I will probably talk more about tonight's new episode of Lost another day. I will say though, it was a pretty good episode but...WHEN WILL THEY START EXPLAINING THINGS INSTEAD OF JUST RAISING NEW MYSTERIES???? haha I explained all these mysteries on here about me and Lost has failed to do so far even though it's their last season. D: Oh well, I bet they will get to it soon enough.

Well it is getting close to the deadline of when I have to have this blog done by! I will go ahead and post it now. Cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment