Sunday, February 28, 2010

Calling All Cops

Okay. The first thing I am doing on this post is quizzes because whenever I do a post I either forget about them or run out of time at the end. Yayyyyyy this is the last day for quizzes! At the beggining they were really fun but I've sorta gotten bored of them. Plus I am so lazy and it is so much work to get the pictures for each quiz on here! Oh well. I can survive just one more post of them.

Haha if zombies are ever attacking you Hob you should call me. I can kill way more zombies than you!






Okay that is all the quizzes I'm going to do today. Now on to other stuff.

Girls I am tired, lazy and being a grump right now. It is really hard to write this blog post while I am like this. This is no fun. :/ Ahhh I really can't wait for this week just to be over. I am so sick of it. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF FEBRUARY! GOOSBAG! Feburary has stunk so much for me. I can't wait for March though! This is why:

-New classes start up on Monday.
-One of my classes is a class called film literature and we just watch movies every day in that class!
-New Alice in Wonderland movie comes out March 5th
-Muse concert in Chicago March 12th
-Flash Forward returns with a 2 hour opener on March 18th
-I just have a feeling that March is going to be a great month.

Haha want to know something hilarious? Matthew Fox, the actor of Jack Sheppard on Lost has been accused with cheating on his wife with a stripper! That man has just been with so many different women, Sarah, his first wife, then Kate, then Juliet, then Kate again! It seems like the actors of people on Lost and Heroes do so much bad stuff. Like the actor of Nathan got charged with DUI and so did the actor of Jin, Michael, Eko, Libby, and Ana Lucia. The actor of Desmond got accused of sexual harassment. That deeply saddens me. D: I really hope he didn't actually do it.

Ahh sorry girls but I have to go study Spanish for my final tomorrow. This post has been another suck post from me hasn't it? =/ March will be awesome though and hopefully the suck posts will be gone once Feburary is over!!! Cya in March!

3 comments:

  1. Wow girl...that was such a teensy post! But I couldn't even believe my eyes when I saw that you had posted it already! It's only 9:42! And you mighta posted it way earlier whoooo knoooows? Girl I think you mean you can kill way more zombies than para cuz I haven't taken that quiz. You receive the grade of: C+

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you can kill so many more zombies than me according to that quiz, but i don't think that is accurite because i have read this book that hob gave me called "zombie survival guide" and it tells me how to kill zombies and what to do and stuff so i will be so prepared! BE PREPARED!!! hahaha i have that song stuck in my head right now. i think after i post this comment i will listen to it. or perhaps i will go watch this cute vid with that song in it and also sylar.

    ooops i accidentally started talking about stuff that has nothing to do with your post. hahaha

    well girl that was a good post except it was so darn short. but inbd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I JUST now got what the Pylar comic meant! Haha "silly Goblin!" as CM would say.

    Girl I love how many great pictures our blog posts have been having. That Spock Facebook picture was great too. And your comic was awesome like always

    ReplyDelete