Saturday, February 20, 2010

Powerless

Hob, that was such a great 50th blog post! Icqcml all the way through it! I think that was an excellent post for the 50th post. Haha wow for once I am actually getting an early start on this post! It is 1:09 am right now. Only 1 hour and 9 minutes into the day of writing my blog post. I still have 23 hours and 51 minutes to write my post! This is going to be a great post! Oh that reminds me, this post is another landmark for our blog. It has had over 2000 views now!!!!! I just logged onto the hit count page and I thought I'd share some interesting statistics with you!

  • -We have 2 international readers of our blog. 1 in Korea, 1 in Turkey. But they have both only visited it once. D:
  • -65.40 % of our hit counts are from Minnesota.
  • -28.60 % of our hit counts are from Indiana.
  • -2.40 % of our hit counts are from Pennsylvania.
  • -2.00 % of our hit counts are from California.
  • -0.40% of our hit counts are from Idaho.
  • -0.20 % of our hit counts are from Texas.
  • -0.20 % of our hit counts are from New York.
  • -0.20 % of our hit counts are from Turkey.
  • -0.20 % of our hit counts are from Korea.
  • -41.6 % of our readers have used Mozilla Firefox to read this blog.
  • -36.00 % of our readers have used Google Chrome to read this blog.
  • -17.60 % of our readers have used Internet Explorer to read this blog.
  • -2.40 % of our readers have used Safari to read this blog.
Weekly hit counts:
(Click on the graph to see it better)


I wonder how someone in Turkey and someone in Japan randomly decided to visit our blog. xD Who knows!

Now I am going to catch up on all the quizzes I haven't done and post the results here! Ughh. I don't mind taking the quizzes, but I don't like having to press printscreen, cut out the results, then upload it to the blog to show the results on here. It takes so long and is so annoying. Girls, I'm so tired of this game. Oh well, only a bit more of the month left. Here goes nothing.


Blehh I'm not taking the Doctor Who quiz because I don't want to get spoiled on a character that I haven't seen yet. Sorry. D:

Blehhh that quiz was DEFINITELY aimed towards girls and not guys. I mean I like Sylar, he's awesome, but I don't like him in THAT way...


I don't really know this guy...but cool!



Haha I loved how 3 of the 4 internet memes you made in Goblog/Group Chat (GC) style had green on them! Haha that nice graph up there has green too! I just absolutely love green! That is my skin color after all. Wow this is going to be such a nice and green post. :D Anyways, I decided to make some internet meme things and here they are:



Haha I think making an internet meme should be our next game. They are so fun to make! We could choose a particular kind like demotivational posters (above) or just internet memes in general.


This was specially made for this blog post by Company Man. Thanks Company Man!

I didn't make this but the last post reminded me of this and I thought I would share it:



After I watched that video I found a ton of funny assorted Lost/Heroes/Dexter videos and here they are!

Uhhhhh...just click and see what this is. :p
Sawyer's Nicknames
What?
Dude!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt!
Pinky and the Brain
Sylar to Dexter Theme

Okay girls, here is my punishment for being a punk gob, watching The Eclipse: Part 2 and writing a review:

Ewww the first thing I see in this episode is stupid slimy Momo!!!! Well technically it was just in the “Previously on Heroes” but it is still the first thing I saw. And it was so gross. D: This punishment is going to be harsh. Okay so now Rene and Peter are running through the jungle. Haha Claire is in the hospital because she doesn’t have her powers and she was shot. I wonder if she will live! Haha J.J. Abrams. Yay Sylar and Elle! It’s so sad this is one of their last moments together. =[ So far this episode hasn’t been to bad but I know there are horrible things coming up. I can just sense it. D: STUPID STUPID HRG! I HATE YOU!!!!!!! Lsfmajklmkldfkljasdfasd,fndfkfllakmflkskllkjasdkjkjsdkaljfdkljaklfjakl;jfklsdmjl;fkajkljfkldklsad HOW DARE YOU SHOOT ELLE BISHOP!!!!!! Tonight I am going to plan hundreds of deaths for that evil man. I really don’t care if Nathan dies, so this part is so boring. Lol. I’M NOT GOING TO LET YOU DO THIS! Ewww Momo. Eww Arthur. Eww Flint. Well at least Momo has clothes on. GET OFF THE SCREEN HRG. WE HATE YOU!!!!!! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! WE HATE HRG! Hi Matty! Hi Daphne! That rhymed, didn’t it. Ahhh Elle I miss you. =[ Haha I thought Daphne’s dad was John Locke’s dad for a minute. I think that the Matt relationship is so creepy. Matt looks like 30 and Daphne looks like 16! Haha I had forgotten that Seth Green was in this episode. This has a lot of bad stuff in it but there are also some nice little surprises. I didn’t make a punk gob blog post though so I don’t deserve as much of a punishment. Sylar and Elle again! GRRR CM IS BEING SO ANNOYING!!!! HE KEEPS SAYING “YOU HAVE TO WATCH YOUR GIRLFRIEND DIE!” CM I HATE YOU!!! JJ….ABRAMS! But I am slightly annoyed at you Company Man and WAYYYY MORE THAN slightly annoyed at the Company man on the screen. Haha Matt and Hiro and Ando are such nerds. Girl, do they make a real thing of the 9th wonder comics that you can buy? Not like the graphic novels, but the same comics they read in the show. Because I would totally buy them.

Here is some input from CM:
CM: Nathan you’re pathetic and you’re gonna die.

Haha everyone still calls Rene the Hatian.

Aww poor Claire. J.J. Abrams, I don’t care. That rhymed, didn’t it? Ahhh that reminded me of Elle again! =[ sdlfkafkjkajkldfjklaslk;fjalwekowanjoaefkeoalnfjkaekaefklefakefmkpklmpmkpkmp

NOOOOO! ONE OF THE REALLY BAD PARTS IS COMING UP! Awww that was so nice of Sylar to help Elle get away. I miss Gabrielle so much. STUPID HRG!!!!! BACK OFF FROM SYLAR! THIS INSTANT!

What if Claire could see you now?

SHUT UP!

Nooooooo HRG has the blade!!!! Klsdjfkljadkljfkladjfkldjaefkjklmklffffffffffffffffffffjnerfbhebfhjib NOOOO I HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU HRG! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE! I had to cover my eyes when I saw Sylar in so much blood. =[

Wow, Claire survived! Who woulda thunk it? Lol jj.

Blehhh more Matt and Daphne junk. The only really good parts of this ep are the Gabirellle parts. But they are sad at the same time. =[ This Daphne and Matt junk is sooooooo boring.

Haha go Rene! That was awesome! That reminds me, I’m going to make a Pene story on that website hob put on her blog post! Lol It’s going to be so great. Rene is being so awesome right now. I wish Rene would be a more main character in Heroes. Well actually I sorta don’t at the same time because I don’t want his mysteriousness to go away. Ewww Maya and Mohinder. I’m glad that was a quick scene and it is over with. Now more Ando, Hiro, and Seth Green (Comic book guy). Haha that guy looks so stupid using a magnifying glass to read a comic book. Silly comic book guy (the other one, not Seth Green). Best day ever. Haha Seth Green is awesome.

Claire, please don’t forgive your father. He Is such an evil company man. Just stab him the chest with a knife and let him bleed to death. Haha sorry I’m being morbid but I REALLY hate HRG for almost killing Sylar and Elle. Go Sylar and Elle! They make such an awesome team. Haha Sylar’s shirt looks cool. Just the way the blood is on it. I would buy a shirt like that, well if it was just painted red and not real blood lol. Finish him Sylar. Kill HRG! YES HRG, THEY COULD HAVE A NORMAL LIFE! SHUT UP! STUPID STUPID HIRO! OMGEGSE m,n msefklmefklmwefkl PEOPLE ON THIS SHOW ARE SO STUPID!IOkopawef ASDFSDFjio;,sdfdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsaehbjkllmkmklmllfe

Ahhhh Sylar was so close to killing him!

Haha this Pete and Nathan scene is so nice, or at least it was but now they are arguing again. D:

Ahhh I really don’t want to watch the last 5 minutes of this ep. I have already been through enough emotional trauma but I just have to do it. Ewwwww Momo is looking extra disgusting. NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THIS SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON’T KILL HER SYLAR! I’M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TWO WOULD BE SO PERFECT TOGETHER!!!!! D: I PROMISE! NOOOO THIS IS THEIR LAST KISS EVER!!!!!!!! SYLAR YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANTAND YOU KNOW IT!!!! YOU CAN CHANGE! NOOOOO

DON’T DO THAT!!!!!!!! ASDFJKNASDJNDJKFNDJKASNFJKDANSFJKNL JA.NFJKEAFNLJKEANFJKLENALKEFNUIOANEUINALKEFNJAWEKNFJKANERBGIPGFJMKJN HJ =[

R.I.P. Elle Bishop.

Blehhh I hated this episode so much. I so glad it’s over.

Well watching that episode was super tiring and stressful and sad so I'm done with my post now. Byeeeeee.


No comments:

Post a Comment