Friday, May 7, 2010

Brother's Keeper

G THIS POST IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!

FIRST WE WILL START US OUT WITH SOME BIRTHDAY SURPRISES FOR MY BROTHER! HOW IS THAT FOR THE START OF AN AWESOME POST!?!?!

surprise #1:

a desktop background i MADE you!



ok g well its not that great but i made it for you and that's what counts. and look at all the lens flares!!!

surprise #2:

A HIRO FANMIX!!!



Time Stands Still- The All-American Rejects

He walks her home
Now he walks alone
The days they turn into years
The eyes they drown in tears
Can you hear me scream?

Thrown in all directions
You epitome of perfection
She's lost her will
(She's lost her will)
Time is standing still

Hiro: "I teleported. Forward. Backward. But I couldn't save her. I couldn't save Charlie."

Accidentally In Love- Counting Crows

Well I didn't mean to do it
But there's no escaping your love

These lines of lightning
Mean we're never alone
Never alone, no, no

Adam: “You accidentally kissed her?”
Hiro: “I accidentally fell in love with her.”


Locking Up The Sun- Poets Of The Fall

Is there a hero somewhere, someone who appears and saves the day
Someone who holds out a hand and turns back time
Is there a hero somewhere, someone who will never walk away
Who doesn't turn a blind eye to a crime

Hiro: “I just want to be a hero…”

Lovers in Japan- Coldplay

Tonight maybe we're gonna run
Dreaming of the Osaka sun
Oh, oh
Dreaming of when the morning comes

Yaeko: “Is that what you must do now? Cut out your heart?”
Hiro: “I nearly destroyed time by staying when I should have left. I must go back.”
Yaeko: As long as I have a voice, all shall know the story…of noble Takezo Kensei. The boy Hiro Nakamura will have tales to help him sleep.”
Hiro: “And he will dream of the Princesss.”


My Best Friend-Weezer

You are such a blessing and I won’t be messing
with the one thing that brings light to all my darkness

There is no other one who can take your place
I feel happy inside when I see your face
I hope you believe me
'Cause I speak sincerely
and I mean it when I tell you that I need you

Hiro: "No, I must go after him. I will not abandon my friend!"

Shrink the World- Yellowcard

You saved the girl you saved the world,
Well that's not true it seems.
A lesson learned, speak out of turn,

Future Hiro: "Save the cheerleader, save the world".

Hero-Skillet

I need a hero to save me now
I need a hero, save me now
I need a hero to save my life
A hero will save me just in time

Hiro: “Don't worry. I stop it. I'm a hero.”

g i have the whole thing in my itunes, so if you like this, you can get it from me.

ok g did you like that? i hope you did and i also hope that you have/had an AWESOME BIRTHDAY.

ok g i just gotta tell you about my most visited pages for a mo because this is ridic. youtube and heroes wiki are staging this gigundo battle for most visited page. HEROES WIKI. i am such a glug. then its gmail, and then sarmy and then the goblog! haha then its ff.net. i am a glug for that too. what the? meebo is not even on there! on my old comp it was the mostest! what is this i don't even!

ok. back to making this post awesome.

alright g...

SURPRISE VID TIME!

yes, that is right g. not a soul has heard about the making of this vid because i cooked it up in just 2 days and was able to keep my big mouth shut for that long. its not my best work, but i hope that you can still enjoy it.


did you like that gs? what vid should i do next? for realsies because last time no one told me.

ok g now i just need a list. i think i will spill some fun facts about my brother since its his bday tomorrow.

my brother's secrets:
*he has the hair of a tomato.
*he likes the men.
*he might possibly like the women but im not sure.
*tomorrow he will be 12 big years old.
*he knows a lot of fun facts.
*he wants to be some sort of scientist, methinks.
*he can be funny sometimes.
*i love that little guy.

whoa g i just found this awesome little thing http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/12204435.html
hahaha little micah is adorable!

aaaah g i only have like 15 mins left because i just spent like an HOUR making this thing and i don't even know if it works! D:

AAAAAAAAAH
THIS
STUPID
THING
DOESN'T
EVEN
WORK
WHAT
IS
THIS
I
DON'T
EVEN

aw well. another day, another dollar. oops thats the wrong cliche. what i meant to say is, there's always tomorrow. except by tomorrow i mean after i fin this post.


2 comments:

  1. Great post g!

    I loved the video!

    And also those pics of the Heroes before they were on the show were great!

    Haha the actor of Micah sounds like he is a really cool kid in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOO GOOD POST

    Ha ha ha ha good video

    and i want to be a rocket scientist.

    ReplyDelete