Friday, May 21, 2010

The Last Recruit

Hey Boys! Pooh-Bah again!

today i will tell you my day in great detail.

7:00 Wake up
9:00 Get up
Watch TV until about 10:00 then have breakfast. (Usually Cereal.) After that I mess around on the computer until someone kicks me off. After that I have lunch, usually something like Macaroni or nachos. Then I ride my bike for a little bit, use the computer again and go read/sleep.

I now have my own blog http://ninjaducks9.blogspot.com/
here's a snippet.

Once upon a time there was a large rubber band ball named Gusto. Gusto was made 2 years ago my a girl named Sheniqua. Sheniqua loved Gusto, but Gusto was confiscated by Mrs. Burlap, Sheniqua's teacher. He lived in a small drawer with other confiscated items.

Martie: The bag of marbles

Lil: The Nerf gun

Joey: The picture of George Clooney. Joey had been in there for 5 years.

Stay tuned for the next installation of
Gusto.

Time for the game!
List of my circle of trust
1. Me
2. Michael
3. Alicia
4. Grace
5. Jacob
6. Quinn
7. Harrison

Random pic

THE END

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment