Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Small Worlds

Ahhh gs you know what I love? Being sick and not going to school! Okay so the waking up at 3 am and puking red stuff all over the bathroom floor isn't so much fun, bu the rest of the time is! It's just like super relaxing and so nice! Here is a list of all the nice things I did while I was sick:

-Slept
-Watched Spongebob
-Watched some random kids show on Nick Jr.
-Watched AVPM
-Watched Torchwood
-Watched Star Wars: The Clone Wars
-Read a ton of my book "The Stand"
-Played Guitar Hero
-Slept some more

Also today I had an orthodontist appointment so I got to miss my first 2 classes! Oh and in 4th hour we just spent the whole hour outside at this car show thing! This week has been so great!

I thought Lost was night was really good. I like how pretty much everyone is back together in a group now. Well except for Miles, Richard, Bernard, Rose, and Vincent, but we will probably find out what they are up to in one of the next few episodes. Haha that was great seeing Bernard in the flash-sideway though. Wow g, it is so weird how Jack is like Locke (the real one) now and he is a man of faith instead of a man of science. What a g! Also during that scene where everyone on the beach was crying and sad about Jin and Sun dying he made the greatest Jack face ever! Idec about Jin and Sun that much but the scene where they died was really sad! D: It kinda reminded me of Charlie's death. I can't believe that just after they got reunited from not seeing each other for three years they died so shortly after. =[

Wow, I can't believe 4 major characters, Sayid, Jin, Sun, and Frank all died in one episode. I sure hate that evil Locke guy. I guess that was kinda the point of this episode though, to show how evil he is and make us hate him. At least they didn't kill Hurley, Sawyer, or Kate though! Haha I wouldn't have minded so much about Jack though...

OMG G, I HAVE REALLY REALLY AWESOME NEWS!!!! THE LOST SEASON FINALE IS GOING TO BE EXTENDED BY 30 MINUTES! SO NOW IT WILL RUN FROM 9:00 TO 11:30!!! ICQCME!!! HAHA ALSO BR'S BIRTHDAY IS ON THAT DAY! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A REALLY REALLY HUGE LOST PARTY THAT WILL BE EVEN BIGGER THAN THE ONE WE HAD FOR THE SEASON PREMIERE!

Okay gs, I can't think of some other stuff to talk about in this post so while I am thinking I will play a modified version of Hob's number game.

School days until summer: 16
Tabs currently open: 6
Windows currently open: 12
Gmail drafts: 82
Itunes songs: 5522 (5072)
Times I said “girl” in this post: 3 (shortened as "3")
Vanilla Cokes currently in the house: 2...and now only 1. =[
Hours of sleep I plan to get tonight: 0. haha jj. probably around 3. Now that I am not sick and I am feeling much better I hope I can stay up sorta late tonight but not do an all nighter.

Wow this post is shorter than I thought it was going to be. Haha I think just for fun I am going to be a big g and play a bunch of the previous month's games.

1. what are you listening to? The kitchen sink running
2. what is your quest? To get more vanilla coke!
3. what tabs/windows are open? tabs-blogger, gmail, oriental trading company, this school website, goblog, lost on abc.com
windows-internet, itunes, paint, word, the sims 3
4. what do you love right now? vanilla coke!
5. what do you hate right now? school and bed times.
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? i'm drinking vanilla coke. and i'm content with what i'm eating.
7. what is your mood? lazy
8. where are you? haha the usual place again.
9. what are you going to do after you post this? probably talk to para and hob and sarah some more.
10. what are you excited for? going to see how to train your dragon with 2 of my friends this weekend!


ahh g i was really hoping i would get jack or ianto but oh well.

Favorite drinks:
-Vanilla Coke!!!!
-Coke
-Fanta
-Orange juice
-Lemonade
-Milkshakes

Well that is it for tonight. Byeeee.

2 comments:

  1. nice post g!

    what the?!?!? frank died?

    g what are you talking about!? i loved sun a jin!

    haha are there only three people in that stupid show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLECH THER WAS NO SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete