Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY G WHASSUPP?

Alright gs here's the scoop of ice cream: this post is gonna be awesome! for 2 reasons:
1. the last one sucked like a suck machine, so this one'll make up for it
2. I'm not goin to school today

GBAG
GBAG
GBAG
GBAG

hahahahahhahah i guess I'm in this habit where after I type something, i automatically reach over and turn off caps lock, even if i wasn't typing in caps, because i've been using caps so much. oh mansies.
so anyway. lots to do today, lots to do. busy busy busy. BUT I CAN ATUALLY DO THE STUFF BECAUSE I AM NOT AT THAT WASTE OF TIME PLACE CALLED SCHOOL.
oh.
speaking of waste of time, i will now talk about lost.

spoilers spoiler spoilers blah blah blah. ok

THAT WAS THE MOST STUPID POINTLESS WASTE OF MY TIME I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. OMG. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THERE WERE ONLY LIKE 3 EPISODES LEFT EVER OF LOST EVER AND THAT PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN EPISODE HAD TO BE ONE OF THEM. JDAHFLASJDFSDGF I DON'T CARE ABOUT THOSE STUPID PEOPLE YOU DUMB SHOW. ALSO IT WAS SO STUPID WITH THAT STUPID CAVE OF GOLD LIGHT OR WHATEVER IT WAS AND THAT UGLY WOMAN HAD A FACE THAT IS WAY TOO UGLY TO BE ON TV.
AND
OH
MY
GOD
THAT
WHOLE
STUPID
EPISODE
WAS
SO
WE
COULD
SOLVE
THAT
DUMB
MYSTERY
THAT
I
COULD
NOT
CARE
LESS
ABOUT.

ok no more spoilers. haha there weren't really even any spoilers in that.

omg girls i just tried playing he game where i bang on the keyboard and then see what words i can find, but it was such a dud. i'm tellin ya, it doesn't work unless i really mean it.
haha. bang on the keyboard. ok
Oh look what I have here. I made 2 more pics for the game where you do the song lyrics game with stuff from tv shows and junk.
Ok the firsty is Doctor Who and the song is Monster Hospital by Metric, and the sec is Torchwood and the song is Coffee by Copeland




omg...i need to show gob something. ok, so i have a doctor who calendar, and i had forgotten to change it to the May page until today, so I did that, AND LOOK WHAT IS ON THAT DARN PAGE:

OK WHAT IN TARN. WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT ON A CALENDAR? MY CALENDAR IS PLUM ON THE WALL OPPOSITE MY BED! AND ALSO A THING THAT HOLD THE IMAGE OF AN ANGEL IS AN ANGEL SO THOSE SUCKERS COULD PLUM POP OUTTA THAT THING INTO MY ROOM. AND I HAVE TO STARE AT THAT THING FOR THE NEXT 19 DAYS.

ok no more of that.

well anyway, what i need to do now is work on this darn arthur story.

Ok here's the thing:
Chapter 4

Once upon a time there was a man named Buster. Buster had had a great life, filled with nothing but sunshine. Then he moved away. Then he moved back, and nothing was ever the same again.

Buster was running late late late. He had been such a busy bunny since getting back – helping his parents unpack, trying to keep up with his friends, and in the case of today, making up school work. He looked around the cafeteria. Most of the seats in the place were ocupado. This annoyed him. He was hungry like a wolf and he just wanted to sit down and grub. Finally he spied a seat next to his good ol’ pal Binky Barnes. This brought him joy.
“Hey Binky,” he said, sitting down.
“Hi,” Binky said. Buster wasted not another moment. He picked up his fork and dug in. Binky appeared to be staring absentmindedly at something in the distance. Finally, he let out a chuckle.
“Oh, those two,” he said, still chuckling.
“Huh?” Binky pointed with his fork at two figures at a nearby table. Binky shook his head.
“Oh, they’re just inseparable, is all,” he said.
“What? Why? I didn’t even think they were that great of friends.”
“Well, yeah, but they’re together now sooooo-”
“What do you mean ‘together’?”
“You know, together. And they even live together.” Buster made a face.
“What?!?!!”
“Haha, well not really, but they’re ALWAYS over at each other’s houses, so they might as well move in together, I always say.”
“Oh,” was all Buster could say.
“Wait, you mean, you didn’t know about this? I thought it was kinda obvious, I mean, who couldn’t see that comin?”
“Right, Buster said, trying to keep his cool, while in reality, he could feel his world collapsing around him.

Later, Buster was chillin’ with the gang, like old times. Then he found himself alone with none other than Francine while the others took a potty break.
“Hey Francine,” Buster said awkwardly. “I’m having a little get together next week at me home in celebration of my return,” he said, knowing he should invite the thing. “Do you and Arthur wanna come?” He twiddled his thumbs.
“Yeah,” Francine said. “Yeah that be great.” Then she did a big huge glug of a pause. “Muffy told you about us…”
“No, Binky, actually,” Buster said.
“That’s…kind of a relief actually,” Francine said. “I wasn’t quite sure how to do it without it sounding like I was telling you to stay away.” Buster forced a laugh. What is this I don’t even, he thought. How does she know there was ever even anything going on between us? There wasn’t even anything going on between us.
“Yeah,” Buster said, swallowing his sorrow. “It’s coo.”
“Great!” Franice’s face lit up with a grin. “Well, I better get going, see ya at your party!”
“Yeah,” Buster said. “See ya.”

Once upon a time there was a man named Buster. Buster had had a great life, filled with nothing but sunshine. Then he moved away. Then he moved back, and nothing was ever the same again.

--------------------------------------

ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
darnitall i just sneezed plum all over my computer. awesome.

omggg so many tabs i can't even deal with this.

the list:

actually idk a list. oh wait i do. ok these are my top listened to artists according to last fm, and the number of plays for each artist.

1. Motion City Soundtrack/1022 plays
2. John Barrowman/226 plays (my my there is quite a gap there)
3. Manchester Orchestra/194 plays
4. The Killers/164 plays
5. Franz Ferdinand/149 plays
6. Muse/145 plays
7. Bright Eyes/145 plays
8. Brand New/128 plays
9. Caesars/105 plays
10. Wombats/98 plays
11. Mika/92 plays
12. Weezer/86 plays
13. Florence + the Machine/83 plays

ok i just like stopping at random numbers sometimes. oh and also these are only the plays on my ipod since like 3 months ago when i synced it up with my itunes, plus my itunes since october.

haha omg number 21 is the spice girls. 59 plays. i'm awesome.

ok speaking of awesome, my computer is awesome. haha. i've just like been making it be the most spec thing evs lately. like ok:
-I have all that awesome Torchwood stuff on it that I already told ya about
-I have these awesome doctor who icons on my desktop. so like now my trashcan is a dalek.
-I discovered that it has a voice recognition thing, so I can tell my computer to open programs and stuff with my voice, AND I can speakk stuff and it will type the stuff I say!!!!
-I also discovered that there's a thing so I can access all my files and stuff from any computer with internet, and I can control my computer from any computer with internet, though I think my computer has to be open and on for me to do this stuff but whatevs
-Ok so on my comp I can scroll and click on stuff with the mouse touch pad thing which I already knew, but what I just discovered was, ok you know how on an ipod there's the thing where you keep moving your finger around the thing and it scrolls? well i figured out that i can set my mouse so I can scroll in a circle like that and it's so awesome.

oh and gs...guess who has 499 drafts on gmail.

And that's a wrap.
-Hob

1 comment:

  1. nice post!!!!!!!!!!

    i love the story!!!! haha there is so much drama!!!!!

    ReplyDelete