Monday, May 17, 2010

Hate This and I'll Love You

apparently no one's doing the blog today. that's just great. i had a really great post planned for tomorrow, but i guess this is for the best anyway cuz i prob won't have time to do it. idk why i am doin this though cuz last time i posted when para was sick she got mad at me. ok here's the list

things i hate right now:
*MY STUPID DUMB MATH TEACHER AKJDSGHALSDHGLJADSGHLASHGIUASHGLASDG
*MATH
*CALCULUS
*HOW HOT IT IS IN MY ROOM
*THE FACT THAT I HAVE A TEST ON EVERYTHING WE LEARNED ABOUT IN THE SEMESTER A WEEK BEFORE I HAVE MY STUPID MATH FINAL
*THE FACT THAT I DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING IN THE SEMESTER BECAUSE MY TEACHER IS ONE OF THE WORST TEACHERS I HAVE EVER HAD AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TEACH AT ALL AND IS THE MOST DISORGANIZED AND FORGETFUL PERSON I HAVE EVER MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

ok that's it
-hob

No comments:

Post a Comment