Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mirror, Mirror

Hey girls! it's pooh-bah/Noah! i'm filling in for para today! i'll start with my name.

My name is pooh-bah. I'm the most important person in titipu. I was born from a very rich family but most of this story is boring. Here's a list of things i like:

1. Star Trek
2. LOST
3. Heroes
4. Harry Potter
5. Marbles
my fav character from each:

1. Sulu or Scotty
2. Richard
3. Hiro
4. Neville
5. Dragons (a type of marbles.)

My fav bands
1. Dragon force
2. Modest Mouse
3. S.P.O.C.K

So we always say "girls/girl" so in this post i'll say boys

So boys, today i was really bored in class because we weren't aloud to do Science Fair and all a had to do was a hexanomial cubed all day, but i didn't even wan't to do that because it was so boring!

I will now ask a four question quiz

1. Would you like to listen to your favorite song while playing your favorite game?
2. Would you like to watch your favorite movie/TV show while playing your favorite game?
3. Why
4. Was this quiz stupid?

well i gtg now so...

Kirk out.

2 comments:

  1. HI NOAH!! *waves* I don't know if you'll actually read this or not, but this is Lauren. =D

    Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete