Monday, March 1, 2010

Ruled by secrecy

Well golly! Here I am again! And here I am at school again! WITH NO DARN INTERNET AGAIN. Dangnabbit! I have this tidy little lsit of things to talk about today instead of a really disorganized one. Well it’s a tad disorganized. Now I’m gonna be like gob and make a list of why tomorrow will be a really good day:

-It’s a half day of school
-Me and para are going to the mall
-And I’m gonna buy stuff
-I’m gonna get Chipotle
-Lost!

Wow I really felt like a goblin.

Ok you know how I had plans for the weekend and they got cancelled? Well before they were cancelled it was gonna be a really great weekend, but it ended up being a really good weekend anyway for entirely different reasons. Here is the gist of what I did over the weekend:
-Watched Rugrats
-Listened to Disney music while cleaning my room
-Arts and crafts.

Wow. I love being 5. Haha. Oh girl sometime I will show some piccies of my arts and crafts once I have completed more projects. Haha yesterday I watched an ep of Star Trek with the fam and the first little bit reminded me so darn much of my favorite ever Doctor Who ep. That was so darn spec.

Alright here is some really serious business. It seems we plum keep making up rules and junk, so I’m gonna provide a nice handy list of all of the rules so there is no more confusion. If you break any of the things on this list, you will be punished and now there will be no excuses.

1. You must title your post with one of the following:
-Motion City Soundtrack songs
-Motion City Soundtrack albums
-Muse songs
-Muse albums
-Heroes episodes
-Heroes graphic novel shebongs
-Lost episodes
-Dexter episodes
-Merlin episodes
-Doctor Who episodes
-Glee episodes
-Flashforward episodes
-Harry Potter books
-Harry Potter chapters
-Star Trek episodes (new addition)
You are not allowed to use a title that somebody else has used unless it appears in more than one of the above items. Also the title must relate to the post in some way.
2. You must play the game. (This was not a punishable offence before but it is now!)
3. You must review each post that is not yours within a week of when yous read the post. The review should be at least a paragraph in length.
4. Do not post anything that is (too) inappropriate for a goblin.
5. If it is your day to go and you are unable, you must find a replacement to post for you. The replacement does not need to be someone who is a regular poster on the blog.

Girl am I missing anything? Also am I missing any things that you can snag titles from?

Oh btw I made an oopsie called the fast food quiz was actually "which fast food do you like?" not "which fast food are you?" WHICH JUST REMINDED ME AGAIN ABOUT CHIPOTLE TOMORROW! AHHHHHH. My love for Chipotle burns with the passion of a thousand suns. It's like I bite into one o' those big honkers and all the troubles of all the worlds melt away.

So anyway, wanna see something funny? Ok you know how I love Chipotle? Well almost as great as my love for Chipotle is, is my hate for the show House. And yesterday I logged onto facebook to see this:

And I did I giant chuckle and I asked myself "where's the HELL NO button?"

Omg the other day I was kinda cleanin my room and I found my old ipod! It is such a bik ol' clunker! And it still works if I plug it in! Except it's really slow to scroll through stuff. It prob wouldn't work that well if I didn't plug it in cuz I recall it only haveing like 5 mins of battery or something.

GIRL HERE IS SOMETHING RIDICULOUS. I reached 200 drafts on gmail. What a glug.



Haha I found that by google imaging "glug". Isn't that grand?!


Well that's actually all I have planned for today. But oh yeah! Welcome to March! Here is the new game: just answer these 10 questions in each of your posts!

1. what are you listening to?"Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire" Hahaha. By idk who it's by actually.
2. what is your quest? To seek the Holy Grail.
3. what tabs/windows are open? Tabies: Facebook, gmail, blogger, twitter, youtube, imdb. Windows: google chrome, word, paint, itunes.
4. what do you love right now? Tomorrow. And Chipotle. And this new game. And crafts
5. what do you hate right now? That my comp is almost out of battery.
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? Chipotle. Also orange juice. But mostly I just had dinner so actually I really don't want Chipotle right now at all. But I do want orange juice. Oh those are what I WANT, not what I'm eating.
7. what is your mood? Fab
8. where are you? My room leaning back in my desk chair with my feet upon my desk like a glug.
9. what are you going to do after you post this? Arts and crafts!
10. what are you excited for? Tomorrow! And April 3!

3 comments:

  1. nice posty!

    that is a mighty fine list of our rules, except also i think a couple times i used the title of a heroes istory.

    girl im so excited for our day tomorrow also! and im so excited to play our new game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, this game seems like it's going to be such a great game!!! Ahhh March is becoming so great!!!

    This is a side question but why do you hate House so much? D:

    One more question. In the rules you didn't mention anything about tags. Are putting them on the posts optional or necessary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well girl, I hate House because it is such a nasty show and it makes me want to puke cheese all over the place. Blechy blechy blechy.

    I don't think tags should be a requirement. I think they should be just fo funsies.

    ReplyDelete