Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Buried Secrets

Wow! It's so crazy how my weekend absolutely sucked and this school week has been fantastic! I am writing this post AT SCHOOL and I am still in a fantastic mood! At least so far. Even if things do get bad, I will not mention them in this post because it is going to be 100 % happy and not be a big downer! Right now I am writing this post on lined paper in my English class. We just got done reading Act 3 of Julius Caesar. Haha I love my English teacher. When there was a thunderstorm in the play he banged very loudly on the cabinets and flickered off and off the lights! Also he just does all sorts of funny things all the time. He is definitely the best English teacher I've ever had because he actually tries to make it fun.

Wow! I've already almost filled up the entire page of lined paper! It will probably not seem like as much when it's typed though. Haha I'm going to take a picture of this paper and pout it on my post so you can see how messy my handwriting is! And I will include a nice little drawing too!

Haha these people in my computer class are so big glugs! At first I was getting kinda mad about it because one of the glugs was wasting my time, but I decided it would just be better to not let it ruin my day. The glug that was wasting my time is named Mrs. Painter (haha that would be great if she actually was a painter) and she kept blabbering on and on about how to do stuff with pictures in Microsoft Word when I could have just read it in the book so much faster. Ahh what if she is reading this on her computer right now??? That would be so scary. I am kinda getting paranoid about this now and I think I will stop writing this for now. Actually nvm, she is probably not reading it because if she was I think she would have said something to me by now. Also in my computer class there is this big glug that sits next to me that is like addicted to playing solitaire! Before, in between, and after exercises he will play it every single day! There are so many better things he could do on the internet, like reading this blog!

Haha so many people in my school are being huge glugs today. In my geometry class this one kid sitting behind me randomly yells, "Son of a bee-word, man!" It was so silly sounding! I am not letting these glugs annoy me though, I am just laughing at them. Haha I feel a bit mean right now, but oh well!

Blehhh geometry and chemistry back to back is the worst part of my day but inbd because this post has to be a completely happy post! I just wish I was home right now.

omg girls, I almost forgot, I need to talk about last night's episode of Lost!

SPOILER WARNING FOR THE EPISODE "DR. LINUS" OF LOST!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE THING THEN SCROLL DOWN VERY QUICKLY UNTIL YOU SEE "END OF SPOILERS!" and "
Wow this post is so long so far and I have a bunch of stuff to type on here when I get home!"

I really liked it, even if it was a Ben-centric episode. It reminded me of good ol' season 1 again! Here are some of my favorite moments from it:

-Richard! I was so glad too see him again finally! I was really scared he was going to die in the explosion of the Black Rock though. Haha I wanted Jack to die and Richard to live! It's so crazy how Jack has completely changed from being a man of science, to be a man of faith. I still hate his guts though. And that reminds me..

-There was such a hilarious sad Jack face in the episode! ICQCML! I will try and find it when I get home.

-Miles! We love Miles! That was so great when he found out about Nikki and Paulo and started digging up the diamonds! I wonder if Miles will discover who the skeletons in the caves were! I sure hope he does!

-Ben in the flash-sideways. It was so funny to see Ben all calm and teacherly! And also how Ben uses gas to keep his dad alive instead of using it to kill him! I love all the irony that is in the flash sideways.

*Son of a bee-word, man! (As my glug classmate would say.) My pencil keeps breaking and I have had to go up and sharpen my pencil like a glug four times this hour! If "glug" was a title of a tv show, or muse song or something, I would definitely use it as the title of this post.

Added in later:

Haha I just put the word glug in the random slogan generator and it came up with some great stuff!

-Nobody better lay a finger on my glug.
-Go On, Get Your Glug Out.
-The Incredible, Edible Glug.
-Get Serious. Get Glug.
-We All Adore A Glug.
-Is It Live, Or Is It Glug?
-Behold The Power Of A Glug.


-The beach (No I'm not talking about "the bee-word")! It was so wonderful to have an episode that took place a ton on the beach! I bet Hob will really like that! Also I loved how nostalgic the ending was with Jack and Hurley returning on the beach in slo-motion with that classic melody played on the piano. I almost felt sorry for Ben standing there alone and not getting hugged or greeted by anyone...but then I was like nah...I hate that guy. I did feel sorry for Richard not getting hugs though. =[

My only gripes about the episode were the lack of Sawyer, Rose, Bernard, and Vincent, and watching Ben just dig his grave for like 15 whole minutes. Otherwise I thought it was a pretty great episode!











END OF SPOILERS!
Wow this post is so long so far and I have a bunch of stuff to type on here when I get home!

Ahh this is so hard not to talk about non-happy stuff because this and last hour have gone by so slowly and have been so boring! ICQCMB! I REALLY want to be home now! D: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I didn't mean that face, I meant :D. I'm happy, not sad!

Kinda.

Okay next subject. Hmmmm so far I've talked about glugs, school stuff, and Lost. What else could I talk about...? Oh yeah i know.

Girls you what it is so crazy?!?!?!?!?!?!? In April I'll have Lost, Flash Forward, and Doctor Who to watch new episodes of on TV! Idk what day of the week Doctor Who is going to be on but my weeks will hopefully be something like this:

Monday- Watch Veronica Mars
Tuesday- Watch Lost
Wednesday- Watch Doctor Who
Thursday- Watch Flash Forward
Friday- Watch Torchwood

This is making me so excited!! ICQCME!!!!!! Haha ICQC a lot of emotions in this post! Ahhhhh also ICQCME for Muse!! only 55 hours (50 hours from notw) from when I am writing this!!!!!! On Saturday I am going to have such a great and exciting post with tons of pictures and videos from the concert!

Blehh girl you know what is going to suck? Typing out this whole post. Well I just finished typing what I had written on paper now though. Goose!!!!! ICQCMH!!!!!

Okay now I only have a few last things to say on this post. But actually I have to go do some homework and stuff now but I will be back later. haha even if I don't get a chance to come back and finish this post, I still think it would be a pretty decent post!

Okay I'm back. I'm kinda in a annoyed mood right now but I am trying to be happy. Idk why being happy for an entire day is so hard! :S ICQCMC!!!!

Oh yeah, I just remembered. I'm so sorry Hob and Para that I have not commented on a TON of your posts. D: I am commenting on them all right now though! :D BUT, as a challenge I am going to post the comments on the wrong posts and you have to figure out which posts they go to!!! Good luck! :p

Here are the pictures of all of that stuff written out on paper (plus here is a second challenge to find all the hidden turtles.)

Actually I am feeling really lazy and don't feel like taking pictures of all the papers right now. lol. I promise I will for my next blog post. Or maybe I might edit this blog post and post them here a bit later. They are really crinkled up anyways and I need to lay some heavy books on them so they won't be as crinkled and you can see them better.

And now here a bunch of fun and random pictures:

THIS HAPPENS TO ME SO MUCH!

This picture is so cute!!! Wow that was 10 years ago!!!! That is so crazy!!!

Haha that's so cool that we've gotten to see them grow up and they have been doing Harry Potter movies for more than 10 years now!

I do not understand the joke of this picture but apparently it is from Mean Girls so maybe Para and Hob will get it

Haha this reminds me of thanksgiving when we danced to that one song during the talent show!


Hahaha 128th notes!

Haha so I drew a shark on my geometry test for funs and the day before I got my test back my teacher talked to me out in the hallway about it and she did not like my drawings one bit. D: Haha I love how she wrote "Improper format!!" on my test though!


Here is a flow-chart-thing-a-ma-bob that I drew today at school (And the third and final challenge is to figure out what The Gob Files are. You will never figure this one out though!):




1. what are you listening to? CM and BR working on homework. Now CM coughing and being loud and being a glug.
2. what is your quest? To find a way to make CM less annoying.
3. what tabs/windows are open? Tabs: gmail, facebook, youtube, and "How Can We Move Our Principal" (My mom's thing, idk) windows: 3 of my mom's word documents and 2 firefox windows
4. what do you love right now? Nutella
5. what do you hate right now? All of the annoying noise in this room...
6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? I want to eat more Nutella but I'm eating nothing right now though.
7. what is your mood? idk, kind i was in a superb mood but now for some reason everything seems so much louder than it really is and everything is being annoying.
8. where are you? The Usual Place
9. what are you going to do after you post this? Get some Nutella

Later,
Goblin

No comments:

Post a Comment